Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

older woman urge

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48408 at 25,Aug,10 23:24
i've suddenly developed a huge fantasy and crying urge to fuck a mature woman. a sexy busty woman in her 40s with a gorgeous body and with experience who still loves to suck a cock and take a nice load.

would love for someone to just take control and show a young cock how good a mature woman can be, show me how a real good an experienced cock sucker can be, a filthy girl who loves it in every hole.

i have the same scenario in me head. i go to a gorgeous moms house and she cant wait to get going. she strips us both revealing sexy lingerie and teases me. she sits my on the sofa and gets on her knees next to me and leans over sucking my cock slowly while i tease her arse with my finger. im her toy and she shows me how to lick pussy like a pro making me eat her while my finger stil enters her ass. then she takes me upstairs and fucks me before i empty my load all over her.

any horny women in the birmingham area who want to show a young 20 year old cock how its done?