to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

does your partner want you

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #99272 at 26,Aug,10 19:24
I've been feeling lately like my husband doesn't WANT me, like he's not attracted to me. I feel like I'm always initiating stuff in the bedroom and if I don't he forgets that I'm there. What can I do to make him notice me more often? Or what can I get him to do to get the urge more often?

Similar topics: 1.Has anyone Ejectulated over their partner at nights, whiles she sleeps   2.Might be gross   3.Partner Poses!!   4.Masturbating for an opposite-sex partner   5.Partner Sex  

New Comment

Comments:
By #99272 at 28,Aug,10 14:11
I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that, I still love him and now that we have a baby I have to keep that in mind, too.
By #6568 at 28,Aug,10 18:53
....Layla, please remember that it might not be you that's teh problem,...he might have something big on his mind or actually be having some health or depression problems. Maybe the responsibility of being a new father is getting to him a bit..... Don't just work on your body, try to work on your mind as well by keeping up with the news etc and then go out of your way to engage his mind as well as his body....
By #99272 at 30,Aug,10 12:17
Engage his mind as well? Pardon my seeming ignorance but I thought sex for a man was a physical act not a mental one.
By #6568 at 30,Aug,10 13:40
Not so!...for many men a womans mind/personality is a VERY big factor in attraction!
By #5532 at 30,Aug,10 13:44
And it may well be layla that there is no pleasant solution. That would be something on his side of the fence and nothing you can do will change his thoughts and actions (or lack thereof). We can only control what we do really.
By #6568 at 30,Aug,10 15:33
So true!....And, if you try to gently engage his mind with kind concern and, dare I say, love,...you might just find out what the problem is.........

By #7976 at 31,Aug,10 00:43
Not for all men. I enjoy a good fuck but if a woman wants me to be interested for any length of time she has to be emotionally, intellectually, and physically interesting in combination. Otherwise, sex is just a mechanical process and I don't know too many men for whom that is a turn on. At least for any length of time. My advice, be a seductress, a lover, and a partner. And, try something you wouldn't normally do; rub his cock in the car, go braless in public, let him know your not wearing panties under your short skirt. Surprises like that would certainly make me aroused.

By #17000 at 30,Aug,10 15:35
BTDT, but why do you have pics of a dick only on your page?

By #8824 at 27,Aug,10 18:28
My ex-wife turned off sex and any emotional or personal interest in me after our first child was born. Child, her mother, books, telephone, mysterious phone calls behind closed doors, anything else was more important than our being together. After ten years of indifference with 4 years of separation, we are divorced. It`s a rough time, but I feel better not being together with an emotional block of ice. My new life and friends are helping me to find and enjoy life again as it used to be. Life is too short to stay with a partner when it`s not working.
By #6568 at 28,Aug,10 18:51
This does sound like a hormone defficiency after giving birth. I have known a couple of other cases like this, one of which, to the son and D in law of some friends, ended in a horrible breaking up of the whole family! As I remember the D in law became a diferent person but refused any medical help.

By #99272 at 27,Aug,10 12:14
It's not like he NEVER does, he does on occasion, I'd just like the occasion to be more often. Thanks for the advice dreason, I'll have a talk with him, but I think I might try luvmyclit's option first, see what happens.
By #6568 at 27,Aug,10 12:56
Presumaly he did enough for you to have recently been pregnant.

Sexual rejection by ones partner can be completely devastating as I know to my cost,...in fact, it's one of the reasons I come here......

'dreason' has given you excellent (and knowledgeable) advice so I would consider it carefully if I were you. However, 'fantasy' has also given you some good info and she is right to suggest that you post some pix here becasue it will help you to feel normal and desireable again.
By #5532 at 27,Aug,10 13:07
As always OB. you have some good insight. Post pics here was to help me feel better about myself. It has worked rather well.
By #6568 at 27,Aug,10 14:17
....and for me too!

By #99272 at 26,Aug,10 20:41
I don't want to have to force him to have sex with me. I want it to come from him. I want him to make me feel attractive. Maybe it doesn't help that I already am self-conscious about my body, I just had a baby and I'm having a hard time getting the weight back off. That's also the main reason I'm not posting myself just yet.
By #96728 at 26,Aug,10 20:58
A lot of men like voluptuous hun... there's even a sexmagazine called that way. Don't be self-conscious, make some pics, choose one you like the most and post it. You will see the reactions you're going to get
By #13898 at 26,Aug,10 22:32
Bloke goes to see wife in hospital immediately after she's given birth. Takes doctor to one side and asks:- " How soon can I resume sex with her?"
Doctor says: "Depends"
"Depends on what?"
"Depends whether she's in a private ward or not"

Adult Discussion Forum