Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My house docter and my boss are both bi-sexual. What to do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96500 at 27,Aug,10 05:37
My house docter and my boss at my job are both bi-sexual and they are not ashamed to show there feelings to me because they have noticed that I've bi-sexual feelings aswell. My boss who is hated by almost everyone at my job because of his tiranism, though he and I have a good business relationship, is always kind to me. He often plays with gayisch-remarks to express that hes like me in a sexual way. Sometimes I feel uncomfortable with it, sometimes I feel flattered and I want to jump on him to have great sex... but he is my boss and I do not want to loose my job...

My house docter is bi-sexual as well. Even when I come for a pain in my chest or whatsoever he asks me to lower down my underwear for investigation. It turns me on and sometimes I want to givew him a blow job in his pratice but it doesn't feel right.

I get confused by such gentlemen. How do they see I'm open for it? I have a nice and good looking happy face, well maintained and I have a open, enthusiatic character... Are they making disadvantage of my openess. They are abusing there power position upon me, not?

I want to fuck those guys... HELP what to do?

My docter likes to see me undoing my underwear:

[deleted image]