Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Suggestions on the best way for to get smooth hairless balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #98577 at 27,Aug,10 18:03
I've noticed a lot of guys have completely (shaved?) their packages. Wondering whats the best way to get a hairless one... I've trimmed but never shaved, doesn't it come back ridiculously itchy?

Should I even try?

Similar topics: 1.Smooth for the first time   2.hairless guys   3.Shaving smooth..   4.Smooth cock and balls   5.ball shaving tips  

New Comment

Comments:
By #50778 at 30,May,11 05:21
easy, shave in the shower

By #85348 at 29,Aug,10 07:30
I have to agree br, shaving and depilatories are a hassle; I found I would get a rash when I shaved often and unless I shaved every few days I would have stubble.

I have not tried laser, only because there is nobody that does men in my area, only woman.

I have been going and having a full Brazilian (pubes, cock, balls and arse crack) wax every six to seven weeks for about 8 years now and reckon that?s the best. The rate of regrowth drops off after the first few times and you stay silky smooth for about 2-3 weeks with no itching and very little stubble as there are no cut ends on the hairs.

For first timer's the trick is to trim the hair to about 12mm or 1/2"long before hand, it does sting a little the first time butt is worth it. I love the look and feel of my hairless crotch and my wife loves it too. It?s cleaner and vary rarely ever have to scratch my nuts as there is no hair to itch. Give it a go cadburymilk, you will love it.

/kzb8w4h2umuxpic.html#
By #23212 at 31,Oct,10 22:07
You mentioned that "nobody does" laser in your area, except for women. It is my understanding that a somewhat similar treatment, called SIPL, originated in your area.
You have a great 'smoothie' anyways.

By Stiffcock47 at 31,Oct,10 18:48 other posts of Stiffcock47 
I use to shave maybe once a week: balls,cock and the genital region

By #17000 at 27,Aug,10 23:58
I've shaved, I've trimmed, I've used various depilatories with mostly horrendous burns and very tender skin. For my birthday, I finally said to hell with this shaving and trimming and melting of hair, and I went with the laser. Even after just one treatment, I'm still surprised by how smooth I still am. There will be some more shaving sessions I know, just before the treatments, and I got the Brazilian option, too, so I don't have to worry about a hairy asshole. Mostly for hygiene health in the aft section. I can hardly wait for the next session, in October. Oh, and it's on the pricey side, but I can't take my money with me, so I plan on enjoying every day and night that I can not feel any hair, or very little.

By #23212 at 27,Aug,10 23:11
The times I have used some gentle (=made for faces) depilatory creams, they worked fantastically, removed ALL the hair completely painlessly, and for a long time. I would highly recommend trying.

By spermkiss at 27,Aug,10 21:17 other posts of spermkiss 
My own experience is that hair in the genital region does not grow as fast as my beard. This may not be the same for all men. I could shave my balls every three or four days and still be reasonably smooth. And mine never itched when it grew back, but the when I let my beard grow out that never itched either.

About ten years ago I went with the permanent solution of laser hair removal. Send me a Privat Message if you want more information on this.

Adult Discussion Forum