Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

wanting to suck first cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gloryholemaster at 30,Aug,10 08:37  other posts of gloryholemaster
ok im straight but the look of cock turns me on the look of my cock even turns me on any advice for a newbie to sucking his first cock

Similar topics: 1.anyone want young willing cock?   2.Sucking another cock   3.wanting to suck cock   4.Love men but don't like cock... my sexuality is weird...   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 21,Oct,21 01:07
I sure would love to suck.my first dick l love the taste of my cum so I know I would like yours
By gloryholemaster at 21,Oct,21 12:19 other posts of gloryholemaster 
Would love to suck yours back

By #101402 at 20,Sep,10 17:48
just get on craigslist and browse the personals, maybe make a post describing what you wanna do and explaining that your new. CL is a great way for NSA sex but just be sure to play safe =), tons of bi/curious guys post on there (atleast where i am) and it shouldn't be a prob for you to find someone to blow.
Hope you have fun, be sure to post back and let us know how it was for your first time.

By #86997 at 31,Aug,10 03:32
Where you live?
By gloryholemaster at 02,Sep,10 21:17 other posts of gloryholemaster 
i live in the south bend indiana area

By #13219 at 31,Aug,10 02:13
My advice is dont wait too long... Every cock missed is one you dont get to do. Also my advice is to enjoy. Have you tasted your own precum and cum so you know about what to expect when he cums
By #13219 at 31,Aug,10 02:15
Also let him return the fasvor if he desires. I know I would suck you in a heartbeat... Nice suckable cock.
By gloryholemaster at 02,Sep,10 21:17 other posts of gloryholemaster 
thanks ill for sure keep that in mind

Adult Discussion Forum