She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

avatat selection ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 06,Sep,10 03:53
having no success at getting an avatar up on my page. Would someone be kind enough to give me step-by-step instructions? Please assume that I know nothing about computers, cause I kinda feel that way right now. Thanks!! I owe you a bj!

Similar topics: 1.Cocks on Cunts sites   2.Can we delete people who just put up a selection of borrowed pics?   3.Who has a collection of small cocks in their "favorites" file?   4.Almost Free Holiday   5.Erotic Mens Underware - Post a pic in your favorite pair  

New Comment

Comments:
By #10886 at 07,Sep,10 10:31
Remember.....avatars are only a very small images......don't try to load anything much bigger than 100x100.
By #23212 at 08,Sep,10 06:05
And I would add/remind people, that, like fore's avatar here, your own avatar does NOT need to be one of your photos. You can go online to free avatar sites, and choose one, or many to rotate among--download, and use here.
By bella! at 01,Jun,14 09:45 other posts of bella! 
A good thing to remember for the members that vote on the evaluation panel, avatars DO NOT need to be one of your own photos. Let's be CONSISTENT & FAIR!
By #23212 at 05,Jun,14 07:51
I don't understand why you are telling me this message, since obviously, given my message above of 3 1/2 years ago, and my own avatar, I am well aware of this.

By fila1305 at 07,Sep,10 08:08 other posts of fila1305 
It's rather easy. Since you wrote you wanted it done step-by-step, here goes.

1 - Go to your personal page.
2 - Push the 'Membership' button.
3 - Push the 'Edit Profile' button.
4 - On the top of the page you'll find a similar space to the pics-upload-page.
5 - push the 'browse' button and search for the pic you want to use as avatar.
6 - Once the correct line is showing on your profile, confirm your selection by pressing the button.

I'm not sure but I think you can use the same formats as for the pics. Good luck!
By #101136 at 07,Sep,10 09:51
thanks a lot

as you help us

i like if you select that picture you much interested it from my pics to post it as avatar

i wait the reply
By fila1305 at 07,Sep,10 13:37 other posts of fila1305 
I think I would those /soboml6uf5ekpic.html

Adult Discussion Forum