to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What makes a boy / man hot?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 06,Sep,10 15:47
Same question different sex ...your insights on what makes a boy / man hot. What is a real turn on in your opinion??

Similar topics: 1.What makes cocks curve?   2.Cum eating   3.What makes you happy...   4.Powerful ejaculation   5.What makes a great pic?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 06,Sep,10 16:34
When I was in my teens I was aquainted with an older man who is/was the only man I have ever known who could be described as 'irresistable to women'. He was always surrounded by women, had several partners at any one time (who often knew about eachother) and had a more or less instant impact on any women that he came into contact with. Even the most confident and astute women would become blushing finger fumblers in his presence.

He was reasonably easy on the eye but not handsome or good looking. His manner was quiet and polite but he smiled straight into womens eyes. Women were his whole life and he sometimes talked about his partners and also his attitudes to them and to sex. He once confided that whenever he met a woman for the first time he could not help visualizing how her body would fit against his, and he once told me he was very attracted to women "who will scream when they cum"......

Adult Discussion Forum