She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Admin please!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5526 at 07,Sep,10 08:11
Admin, I asked ages ago for you to put in place something, so that when people want to become members they have to load a pic first. This is of course a show a cock or pussy site. Yet there are hundreds of members who show nothing. Or maybe you should change the name to, show your cock or pussy if you feel like it, but if you have something to hide don't worry. Can any members who agree, please comment.

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 07,Oct,10 23:33
Yes, yes he did, and it is working as you can see. Obviously I am an underage, wet behind the ears bit of prey just for the admin to lure me into his evil lair of lust and degradation. I have been sucked in and am now, even as I write this, under his total and complete control. Oh, wait.....I forgot, being 50 is not underage other than not being allowed into the octogenarian society.
By #23212 at 07,Oct,10 23:49
Of course you're underage--try asking for the 'Senior Discount' at the supermarket.

By admin at 08,Sep,10 23:24 other posts of admin 
Guys, it's all pointless. The one who does not want to upload his pic will just grab any pic from internet or from this very site archives and upload it as his own.

Then you will start complaining that there are so many fakes here. Not like you do not complain about it now.

If you do not want people without pics see your pages - just go to /editsettings.php and select "Your Pages Can be Viewed: by members with pics only"
By #101402 at 04,Oct,10 03:23
People only complain about fakes because you ignore your major fake account creators like monted*, just because he paid for membership . I've got a list of over 10 accounts I KNOW is him with 7-8 more that I'm unsure yet but fairly sure. He's abusing the service and you do nothing, whereas if you solved that problem I bet more people would be inclined to buy memberships. People aren't going to pay to use this site as long as he alone has the power to ban you. What would be the point?

By fila1305 at 07,Sep,10 08:22 other posts of fila1305 
I used to be one. I've been a member for awhile before I had build the courage to upload something. I feel that your suggestion is a bit strict, but I can also understand your frustration. You don't know how the other looks like, yet he/she has seen you. I've caught myself getting a bit frustrated about that from time to time.

How about this as alternative to your suggestion? A change in the membership. You can try it out for a certain period, say five days, and after that you have to load up some pics to stay a member.
By #86287 at 07,Sep,10 09:57
I think that it is silly to require that someone post pics in order to stay on this site. I post my pics because I do want to show my dick. I wouldn't care if I was the only one posting pics because I want you to see my cock.
By fila1305 at 08,Sep,10 21:49 other posts of fila1305 
It doesn't necessarily have to be that way. It's just a suggestion. You could also limited the number of sessions or logins someone without pics can have in a month.

Like I said, just a suggestion.

By #82616 at 07,Sep,10 13:14
I think they should be able to look just not be allowed to participate in things like chat of domination game etc... that's my opinion

Adult Discussion Forum