Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Bi thoughts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46369 at 09,Sep,10 14:48
I have no idea where this came from, but I have bi thoughts all the time. I think about stroking a nice big shaved cock all the time, or better yet a tranny. I have no interest in ass sex but I love a big strong cock. I thought I was straight and am happily married and I know there is no way my wife would understand. Any one have any ideas ?

Similar topics: 1.sexual thoughts   2.sexual thoughts   3.womans thoughts on my amputated penis   4.Thoughts on twinks?   5.Thoughts?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #100925 at 09,Sep,10 17:33
I am the same way. I have bi thoughts all the time. All I can think about some days is a nice cock to hold other than my own. I am happily married and have wanted to say something to her about it but believe it is best left alone. I didn't have those thoughts much when I was younger, but the older I get the more I think about it. I don't want the have sex with a man, but would love to stroke his cock. I know it would be a divorce and shunning of the people I love if I every acted out with someone and they found out.
By #101402 at 20,Sep,10 12:10
then those people don't really care for you

By #80191 at 09,Sep,10 15:16
Same situation here, exactly!!!! One first rule: don't feel obliged to talk about that with your wife. If you want to stay happy with your couple life. then keep that as your extra-private garden...You'd make more harm than anything else to confess, whatever the thrust can be (religion, moral, or whatsoever)..... I'm experiencing such a situation for years.....the only one to know is me....and some guys with whom I had som experiences.....I'm convinced this way of doing is much better, and much more harmless than any other. I've got a happy couple life, a happy private sex-life, and something about which nobody knows and will ever know. This allows me to manage my strong (and somewhat pervert ?) sex-drive without any unnecessary problem...
By #94006 at 18,Sep,10 07:54
Maybe I'm just lucky cause I've got a wonderful wife who knows that I'm bi & when we make love, she sometimes pretends that her hand is a cock & then she fucks me or let me suck her fingers as if I'm sucking cock.
By #101402 at 20,Sep,10 12:08
Totally disagree. If she's your wife and loves you she will understand. Keeping secrets ruins the trust bond in your relationship. Its going to take some courage to talk to her but I'm sure she'll be more than understanding. Alot of women like to watch 2 guys go at it, its just like 90% of straight men like to watch 2 girls.

Only way I see something bad coming from you telling her is IF she is one of those controlling/manipulative type wives. And if that's the case your better off w/o her. A relationship isn't about control its about loving one another no matter what and helping make the other happy anyway you can.

Sry if my words seem harsh, but as the old saying goes " truth hurts"

By #7976 at 19,Sep,10 01:44
Take a look at my blog, "Defining Sexual Orientation". It should give you something to think about.

By spermkiss at 18,Sep,10 06:14 other posts of spermkiss 
As both BushPilot and skone have said, you sound completely normal. It is not at all unusual for a person of one orientation to have dreams, desires, fantasies of the other. I'm as gay as they come and I often have heterosexual fantasies.

By #7976 at 18,Sep,10 01:00
It sounds like you're at a point where you internally need to explore something differently sexually. You can either enjoy the turn on your getting out of this emotional and be safe (protect your marriage) or, you can find someone with similar interests and live out your fantasy. Either way, being straight and enjoying the male form are not incompatible, just confusing some times. It's normal though so don't worry about it.

Adult Discussion Forum