to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

alex1992

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #89196 at 13,Sep,10 00:46
Looks under aged to me. I also find it pretty scary how he's getting so many hot comments when he looks so young. Starting to make me think there's a lot of pedos here...

New Comment

Comments:
By #100290 at 14,Sep,10 20:28
When I was 19/20 back in pre-Political Correctness days,Landlords in pubs used to refuse to serve me,even in military uniform until I produced not only my Royal Air Force I.D. card,but my Passport as well.Leave the guy alone.He looks O.K. to be a young looking 18! p.s. for American members,drinking age in Britain is 18.
By #23212 at 14,Sep,10 22:23
As it is 18 also in most of the rest of the Western world.

By admin at 13,Sep,10 02:14 other posts of admin 
His nick suggests his year of birth is 1992, i.e. he must be 18 by now. Also, he writes to everyone he's 18, even in private. People at 18 may look like a bit younger sometimes, usually due to some underdevelopment disorders. I remember several remarkably young-looking girls who were 18. Nevertheless, I have my doubts too. Seems it's time to think about account verification system...

As for the pedos - among 35K members there are sure some. It's just statistics. But if they will pay special attention to photos like this, eventually they will get caught. You do not know who's really posting. May as well be police. I have no way of determining it and I'm sure they would not let me know, if they are baiting here.

Don't think, however, that pedos are majority here. 20 or even 50 out of 35'000 - is nothing.

Adult Discussion Forum