Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Uncircumcised Cocks ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7865 at 15,Sep,10 18:46
Hi. I have'nt been circumcised and would like to know from women and men whether they think not being circumcised is dirty or if my cock looks unhygenic? I've never had any infections, STD's etc and girls and guys that I've fucked say my cock tastes great.

Similar topics: 1.Nudists - Uncircumcised   2.Seeking Uncircumcised Men From The USA   3.Women playing with foreskin   4.Uncircumcised cum pictures or videos .   5.Circumcised cocks versus uncircumcised cocks  

New Comment

Comments:
By #101402 at 20,Sep,10 17:05
cut guys are missing out , ya its a little extra maintenance but to keep all those extra nerve endings its totally worth it. nothing like having my b/f lick my head through my foreskin, feels so fucking amazing and its something that cutties will never be able to experience, if your a working man, and i mean one that gets super sweaty do what i do and take a handkerchief with you everywhere and stop in a restroom every few hours and clean that bad boy off. just be sure to remember to wash the rag everyday, its useful to get 2/3 just to make sure you always have a clean one handy, also if your still worried about it you can get moist wipes for babys and use those to clean it, even gives a little fragrance but takes away the musky smell of an uncut cock.

By slipper at 19,Sep,10 05:49 other posts of slipper 
Don't pay any attention to the occasional cut-proselytizer who speaks out on-line! If man were meant to be cut, he'd have longer, sharper fingernails!!!
By #23212 at 20,Sep,10 05:43
Oooh, but often his women do!

By #6568 at 16,Sep,10 11:59
Why would it be "dirty" and how can something like a cock look "unhygenic"....??

By #25574 at 16,Sep,10 01:12
i love uncut cocks they are sexy and i wish i still had my foreskin

By #94263 at 15,Sep,10 20:02
I love the look, feel and taste of uncut cocks. I am uncut myself.

Adult Discussion Forum