to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what has been the worst case of lust you ever experienced

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 19,Sep,10 17:30
What was the worst case of lust you ever felt? Tell your story... what did you do about it how did it make you feel and how did it end?

Similar topics: 1.wer hat lust mit mir zu wichsen???   2.ANALFISTING ?   3.Worst pictures / photograph   4.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?   5.Is there any girl that I can have a conversation with?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #101402 at 20,Sep,10 11:33
Gotta be my first gay experience. Was about 14 , stayed at my best friends house on night. Caught a glimpse of him naked as he got out of shower. Was instantly hard as a rock. Tried to ignore it but I couldn't get the picture of his cock out of my head. We layer down to sleep a few hours later, me still thinking about his cock and I couldn't resist anymore. What happened next was insane on my part, exact words "let me blow you". Before I could realize what I was saying the words were already out of my mouth. My friend didn't even hesitate. Before I knew it he was naked with his cock in my face and I was sucking on my first cock ever! AND IT WAS HUGE! AND I WAS LOVING IT! After about 10 minutes he taps my back and says "here it comes". I was so horny I swallowed every drop. I started jacking off and he was happy to help. He wouldn't suck my cock tho but the handjob was still amazing. Afterwords he tells me that it was his first time doing anything with anyone and that it was great. Then he said gnight rolled over and passed instantly out. I was still horny as hell but once I heard him snoring I knew we were done for the night, so I rolled over and passed out myself.

We remained friends through the rest of high-school but I never had the opportunity to suck his cock again. I probably could have but just never got up the balls to ask again. To this day 13yrs later I still masturbate and think of that night. It was sooooooo hot.

Adult Discussion Forum