Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I have a question for huge dicked men (9 in+)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62823 at 19,Sep,10 20:14
For men who have humongous dicks especially when soft, have you ever gotten a testicular exam at a doctor's? If so whAt was the doctors reaction when they saw your huge cock? The reason I ask is because I recently got one, and it was such An erotic experience! (though it's not really supposed to be) anyone?

Similar topics: 1.huge cock   2.shootin my load after 2 weeks tonite, who wants to watch?   3.Threesome !!   4.Huge Cocks   5.Sloppy pussied wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By #318010 at 23,Nov,12 18:14
no doctor saw my cock, but all the girl i fuck were impressed about it
By *kmadeau* at 18,Feb,15 17:43 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #485312 at 03,May,15 10:08
l want to be your doctor *lix*

By basque9 at 17,Feb,15 00:33 other posts of basque9 
I do not want to give the impression that I think all doctors react in a prurient way when examining a large soft cock, because that would be unfair. What I have observed though is that some get you involved in a long conversation concerning your cock! A few get much more intimate than that! I don't mind it most of the time, but one or two have given me the creeps and I could not wait to leave their office. There was a doctor in the Army who always touched my cock way too often and too salaciously! I never complained but he was dishonorably discharged eventually for homosexual behavior. It takes 2 to tango and I am turned on by men, so my cock does react sometimes and so I have no problem at all with a doctor who wants to "discuss" my cock when I visit. I think doctors are like the rest of us only they see men in naked situations that can lead to the desire for closer inspection!
By tb1 at 18,Feb,15 05:25 other posts of tb1 
well said buddy, thanks for sharing
By basque9 at 18,Feb,15 12:59 other posts of basque9 

By jocstfr at 24,Nov,12 23:09 other posts of jocstfr 
i once had a doctor tell me that i had a beutiful big dick and that i needed to take care of it by putting moisturizer on it. He then took the tip and stretched it out with one hand while rubbing cream on it with the other hand in an up and down motion. I started getting hard and he covered it with a blanket and that was the end of it.

By WristThick at 24,Aug,11 22:25 other posts of WristThick 
I hate those idiot examinations, so my soft size tends to actually shrink

Adult Discussion Forum