Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Great Looking Lady with a Truly Poor Attitude:

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 20,Sep,10 02:35
I uploaded this on my blog but then thought it would be good to get comments on it in the Forum as well. What do you think about this chain of events? What would you have said? Is she right?

Not long ago I commented on a female member?s photos and told her, ?You have an amazing figure?. She then added me to her Friends list and I in turn added her to mine. Then today, and to my surprise she deleted me from her Friends list and I responded with, ?Sorry to see you take me off your friends list?. Now, this is where her true identity came out. She replied, ?VOTE YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!!?.

To me, when you give someone a complement, it shows respect. When you take the time to send a Private Chat message to another it shows interest. Now how I went from being complementary and respectful to being a CHEAP BASTARD, I?m not sure. I responded to the young (middle aged) lady as so:

?Just to be clear, I don't play games, it's not my style. And, if I were to give you points however, you would at the very least have to be not only on my friends list but have made an effort to actually prove yourself a friend worthy of my respect and admiration through some type of meaningful correspondence. Asking for something for nothing cheapens oneself, not the other way around.

So, I am truly apologetic for your dismay with me but don't think you'll ever get anything from me. As others who have been here as long or longer than I, which is a pretty long time, I'm a pretty good guy to get to know and bastard isn?t how most of them would characterize me. In parting, you?re a fantastic looking woman and I wish you great success in your quest for points. Cheers.?

I?m not naming names here and I?m not angry, just very disappointed. For the rest of the site members, beware, there are those out there who don?t care to get to know you, they only want to see what they can get from you. If having this information is helpful, great. If not, perhaps it is at least insightful.

Similar topics: 1.The bad attitude strikes again - Save us from Gold Diggers!   2.i like this site but where are the ladys i get more men then lady's why i think its nasty please tell me wtf but hay comment pl   3.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DORIS DAY   4.What makes a person sexy?   5.R.I.P. Rosalynn Carter  

New Comment

Comments:
By #95006 at 23,Sep,10 00:56
I'm sorry to say I have has a similar, but much less severe expereance. Some people give with the expectation of getting. If that is thier personality, don't waste your time on worring about such a person, what they say or think. Enjoy the true people on this site while they are here.

On a personal note I am VERY bad about responing to others or thanking them properly for comments. That is not due to lack of graditude, but simply I am mostly on the site by phone, and it is impractical for me to do so. I am grateful for all comments as long as they are genuine and are not leaving them as a means of getting something for them selves.

By cupar at 20,Sep,10 09:25 other posts of cupar 
All part of forum life although it is unpleasant. Her attitude will surely get its just reward one day. I can see the appeal of the points system that is after all just a game and some fun. I have had members add me then delete me after only a day from where I just moved on
By #7976 at 21,Sep,10 21:15
I perhaps shouldn't have said anything but I did. As for moving on, I have. It was just a rant and now because of some great folks responding it it just a conversation topic to be explored.

By #59855 at 21,Sep,10 07:26
From Matt's Wife: Sounds to me like she is here for the wrong reasons.
By #7976 at 21,Sep,10 21:14
At least not the reasons a lot of the rest of us are here for.

By #10886 at 21,Sep,10 11:02
Points, schmoints.....I use 'em fore gifts or donations. Otherwise......they are small stuff, so I do not sweat them!
By #7976 at 21,Sep,10 21:13
I have never given them away nor do I ask for them. Whatever I have is what there is, nothing more.

By #68656 at 21,Sep,10 13:17
Dear Greg.
If the height of her intellect is just a colloquial, rudimentary four word response to you, then we can safely say that she will not understand your informed reply to her.
Matt`s wife certainly sums the situation up well.
Regards.
John S.
By #7976 at 21,Sep,10 21:12
Probably very true. Sad as that may be.

By #5532 at 20,Sep,10 06:31
BushPilot: I have known you to be a gentleman (along with many others). I do not expect votes, nor do I solicit them. I try to answer all chats, although the rude , crude opening lines will get one banned, and will certainly never get a response from me. However, I do let some know from time to time that I do appreciate comments on my photos in the hopes that I might get an additional comment or two. I have had points taken because a certain member felt I posted my photo in the wrong category, I have others act insultingly for whatever reason. Those who do vote for me, I do truly appreciate that, and truthfully, I very seldom look at my points log to see who is doing what. Ignore her and carry on.
By #7976 at 20,Sep,10 07:42
It isn't commenting or voting, or the lack thereof, I'm railing against, but the uncommon audaciousness to be be so affronted by it to call someone a bastard or any other equivalent insult in response. It's poor manners at best and shows a truly self-centerdness that is very unattractive.

I too have been insulted for "poor quality" and "wrong category" photos in the past. Personally, that shouldn't be something others can comment about let alone cost points.I don't (read as NEVER) insult anyone this way and I don't expect to it to be done to me either. As for points, I long ago ranted against points on several accounts but I see their still with us so I don't try to acquire them and I don't give them away. For me, there just background noise on an otherwise interesting site.

As for you Darlin, I have been woefully lacking on commenting on your pix, many of which I have seen and enjoyed. I'll correct that ASAP.

Adult Discussion Forum