to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Posting pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102954 at 21,Sep,10 16:52
I wish people would only upload photo's they have taken themselves and not pics taken from the internet, it makes a mockery of the whole site. Its a shame there isnt enough moderators on this site to stop this from happening. Its a site to show yourself off and not to upload pictures of people your not even associated with. Is there enough people agree with me? because if there is, then maybe we can get this stopped!!

Similar topics: 1.?Posting Pictures in response to questions   2.Posting pictures   3.Perverts?   4.Are you addicted to posting pictures.   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 23,May,16 13:31
[deleted image]
always my own stuff and proud of it *lix*

By #500097 at 19,May,16 19:31
Most of the pics in my gallery are mine. And the few pics that are not are (very) obvious not mine; not by me. I post them when these pics are exxtremely exiting ans I want to share them with you.
I do agree that the people at SYD should be true, real, honest and thrustworthy. That does not mean that every other pic should be removed (without appeal)..
Regards, Horatio

By Sharkie at 23,Sep,10 13:11 other posts of Sharkie 
What pisses me off more is if there are internet pics on the "most popular" page for months, and obvious at that, with the "original web adress or name " still embeded on the pic...Admin you do not have to surf pics of men to tell where they are from... In most cases "site name" on a pic = INTERNET. We should all just not vote for any internet pics and ban / delete members guilty of this.

By admin at 21,Sep,10 19:21 other posts of admin 
Same theme again. How do you think I, or any other moderator, can recognize all the pics from internet? I can probably tell several millions photos of familiar studios, but there are hundreds of millions pics I never seen in my life. Especially considering that I'm not gay and never took any interest in males photos.

If you see something from the net - report it with some kind of proof. I cannot delete pics because you just say they are from the net. Because it's your word against theirs. I bet you would not be happy if I deleted all your pics just because someone said they are from the net.

Well, in some cases I can just go to a member page and I see it's full of internet pics, but when it's about couple of amateur-looking pics - I cannot tell if they are from internet or his own.
By #102954 at 21,Sep,10 20:14
why not have a rule where, somewhere in the photo you have to show the initials, say, SYD, which shows you took the picture yourself. The initials could be on your person or somewhere in the background, but it will prove the picture was taken especially to be uploaded to the site. No initials then it gets removed!
By admin at 21,Sep,10 21:03 other posts of admin 
Most of people would not bother to do it with every pic. You can always ask any particular member to do one such pic if you have your doubts.

Adult Discussion Forum