She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Friendship with opposing lifestyles

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 21,Sep,10 21:19
Ok first off we have lots of gay friends on here and I enjoy them very much, we also have freinds that enjoy things that we don't get into. I am amazed at the number of gay men that not only ignore friends requests but then ban you from their page for asking to be friends. People learn this, this is a social networking site, maybe by befriending us it will open a door to you that you never knew about before with another person. The more you limit yourselves on this site the less you will do. It is like admin has said on more than one occasion, limit the people that can view your pics or send you private messeges and enjoy the solitude. Ok I am off my soapbox.

Similar topics: 1.Unaccepted Friendship   2.It's just friendship!   3.Friendship, what does it mean to you?   4.Sexy Mature Women: Opinions, thoughts, advice   5.SrCUMS-A REAL TROLL  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2852 at 22,Sep,10 09:58
The other side, though, is when you clearly state on your profile what your interests are, and someone who is obviously way outside of that range gets in a huff when you don't want to be friends with them. How many times, on this site and elsewhere, have we all thought at one time or another "Why on earth is this person contacting me - haven't they read my profile?"

If I read a profile and the person is looking for someone that doesn't match who I am, I would never dream of asking them to be my friend - just common sense really.
By #59855 at 22,Sep,10 14:51
From Matt's Wife: The funny part is I am not in a huff, the loss is yours not mine. Friends can be diverse, why limit yourself, you only miss out. As I said before "your loss" Have fun on the site

By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:56
Actually, no. I always know why someone is contacting me. It's because they are interested in getting to know me. I have had many conversations with Bi and Gay men even though I make it clear up front that I'm Straight. Just because someone is sexually oriented differently than I doesn't mean I'm not interested in meeting or conversing with them. If they want to talk about life in general, one of which we all have outside our sexuality, then great. If they want to talk about their sexuality, great too. I can always use a different opinion or view of another lifestyle. If they want to have phone sex, there are better folks to do that with. But just because someone contacts me who's chosen another lifestyle isn't reason to ignore or hate them. As for you, keep doing what your doing. It seems to work for you.

By #106039 at 26,Sep,10 10:03
The thing is that in social networks, in the internet itself, some people have a urge to behave stupidly or to try to "hurt" others. Like in instant messengers: if one little thing goes outside a person's idea of talk, the other one is immediatly blocked, frequently with harsh words.
Trying to reason with people that do those stuff never works, they are truly narrow minded.
By #59855 at 26,Sep,10 22:42
From Matt's Wife: Agreed, I don't even want to change them. I would hope that they treat people on here the way they would face to face. I hope they are not like that face to face

By #5532 at 22,Sep,10 18:53
I do believe that some of the folks in a 'huff' have set themselves up for it. I have noticed there are many on this site that have info saying they are straight, yet their photos show otherwise. I have had many contact me, and when I look at their profile I wonder why, however their pictures tell me the rest of the story. I do not mind if they are gay, straight, bi, whatever. The person behind the moniker is what counts.
By #59855 at 24,Sep,10 04:48
From Matt's Wife: I totally agree

By #88663 at 21,Sep,10 22:39
Good on you

By #7976 at 21,Sep,10 22:31
It's an excellent point you make. I have always been open to chatting with anyone who wants to get to know me. I am straight, married, and not gay and do not hide any of this. I hope I have an open attitude towards others and am as curious about other lifestyles as anyone. I am guilty of probably not befriending people enough but in defense of that, I have always held to the notion that to be a friend requires something more than me looking at another photos and thinking, wow, their hot. I tend to look for individuals who chat with me, actually respond to a compliment or comment on their photos, and who are interested in an ongoing relationship online. Rather the same criteria I use for calling one a friend in the rest of my life. So, to be my friend here, simply have some good conversation - it's easy and noncommittal.

By #1047 at 21,Sep,10 22:25
Lol so true!!! hard to belive anyone would turn down her request

By #70550 at 21,Sep,10 22:07
Very true

Adult Discussion Forum