Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Foreskin length

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1970 at 18,May,09 14:54
I wondered why some guys have longer ones than others....

could it be because they masturbated a lot during puberty ???

Your guess....

Similar topics: 1.Hand Length and Penis Length   2.foreskin adhesion   3.Advice for guys with lack of foreskin? Is Sex Painful???   4.any other circumcised people like this?   5.shape of a cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #22008 at 14,Oct,09 21:57
STOP THIS DISCUSSION.GO TO slipper ON SYD BEFORE YOU EVER DISCUSS FORESKINS AGAIN
By slipper at 15,Oct,09 02:00 other posts of slipper 
Haha... HA1 Some of us are a tad luckier on size than others, but I'm still workin' to make mine bigger. I don't mind trying to help genetics along some if I can--and it feels great to try.

By slipper at 31,Aug,11 04:36 other posts of slipper 
There are some here that appear longer then mine and probably are, but I assure you, NO one enjoys theirs more than I do mine!

[deleted image]

By #12345 at 30,Aug,11 21:35
such a large foreskin
By slipper at 31,Aug,11 04:16 other posts of slipper 
NICE stretch!!!!

By slipper at 14,Oct,09 06:23 other posts of slipper 
Mostly genetics.

By #9210 at 20,May,09 18:26
I have a short tight foreskin, I wanked a lot! Didn't change anything!! It's nature that decides.

By #6568 at 18,May,09 16:01
I have a long foreskin but prefer it to be right back for best stimulation, so I have never been a foreskin puller other than I enjoy light brushing of the loose skin when soft.

From what I can remember as a little kid, all of the men in my family had remarkably similar penis shape with long foreskins like Greek statues. It's only in comparitvely recent years that I realised it could look quite different.

So, no, I think it has more to do with hereditary influences as much as anything.

Adult Discussion Forum