Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Video posting issue

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 23,Sep,10 12:54
After many requests that we post a video, we did, a short test run. I know some have had issues with being able to view it. Do we need to change the format? Looking for some suggestions, as we would like to post more.

Similar topics: 1.Posting a Video   2.Me squirting on video   3.Are you addicted to posting pictures.   4.Videos,like them or not?????   5.Heart & Excite?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #696032 at 14,Jun,23 16:09
when i share a video, the recipient tells me they cant open/see the video?
thanks for any help

By admin at 23,Sep,10 13:05 other posts of admin 
From what I can see that is MOV - Apple Quick Time format. Many windows users may not be able to view it. I guess installation of QuickTime may help, it's free, though I was always reluctant to install it because it kinda messes with the system - set itself as default player for many file types.

Honestly I do not know what is the most compatible video format for present moment. AVI seems to be most common, but it's just a container, real format inside AVI may be DivX, XDiv or something else. And they also may not be playable if you do not have proper codecs installed. Raw AVI can be played on any system I guess, but it is too huge to use.

I encourage you to discuss this matter in order to find the most compatible format that I could recommend for the uploads here.
By #72297 at 23,Sep,10 13:10
Thanks admin! On a sidenote: can you make it possible to change the thumbnail used for a vid at a later time? I had to delete a vid and upload it again to be able to do so. It's not the most efficient way .
By admin at 23,Sep,10 13:59 other posts of admin 
90% of you do not even submit any thumbnails, they are cut automatically from the video. So it's a somewhat complicated feature that will only be used by 2-3 users. Hardly worth doing it.

Adult Discussion Forum