She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Body Hair, One Opinion...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 25,Sep,10 01:46
Perhaps I don't have enough on my mind today or I just need to hear someone's opinions so, I'm going to talk for a while about hair, specifically, body hair.

It's obvious that for the past twenty or so years the desire to eliminate all traces of body hair from both women and men has become epidemic except for male facial hair. Frankly, I find it a bit disturbing. On women, I agree looks tacky to have leg fur under panty hose and some might argue that mustaches should be only worn on the male upper lip. In these two cases, removing our nature give hair is forgivable but from that point on, things have gotten out of hand.

The look of a woman with body hair has for all of the thousands of years, till the past half century or so, was as normal and accepted as their having breasts. Let?s face it, the human body is designed to have hair, it is both attractive and erogenous, and it serves any number of valuable bodily services but the last one is a topic for another time.

I enjoy seeing a woman with hair. Long tresses flowing over their shoulders, a light fuzz on their arms and breasts, underarm hair, and a fully grown bush that hasn't been waxed, tweezed, or shaved into various shapes that leave it looking like a shrub sculpture in a castle garden, and yes, it's sometimes sexy to see the odd hair growing from around a woman's Aureoles.

A naturally furred woman is both sensually and sexually developed. How do we know, because it's a sign that nature has selected them to undergo the pangs of puberty and they have passed the test. A furry beaver and underarms shows they are mature and of childbearing age, a fully developed female of the species.

For all time till recently, men were attracted to the aroma of a woman's underarm odor and the scent of their pussies filled with the vague remnants of their vaginal discharge and perhaps too, a minuscule drop of pee. As we know today, the pheromones produced by women (men too) are one of the strongest attractors for telling a man whether a woman is mature, healthy, and fertile. Without a trace of body hair, and of course too much deodorant, the "scent of a woman' has nearly been lost.

Add to that, the sight of a woman bent over, her ass high inn the air and the slight hint of her full bush protruding past supple pink vaginal lips, isn't nearly so inviting as a smooth slit. I don't believe there's a man alive that doesn't get an erection just seeing a woman from the rear and her beaver is the flag of war beckoning him to assault her flanks, then the flag of surrender as her fortress is overrun, and finally, her fag of surrender wetly waving over the battlefield where the conquest has been made although in reality, it may well be as much her conquest as his.

A smooth crotch on a woman holds no such promise of adventure. It simply says, I'm a cunt, fuck it. And where's the romance and pleasure in that. I have always maintained that any mature male that proclaims to love a bald pussy is in reality an emotional pedophile preferring the look of a prepubescent child to that of the view of a mature woman. Now, don't write scathing essays on the nature of pedophilia, I am more than aware and intelligently convinced that a man preferring a bald pussy is no pedophile. It just strikes me so odd to think of a woman that way that in the end, I find it hard to understand another many thinking the same.

In the end, I love a woman with a full blown beaver. Short or long one; thick or thin; a black, blond, brown or even gray; a woman?s bush is a wonderfully beautifully thing. It is something to be admired, caressed, nuzzled, and stroked. To an only slightly lesser degree is the hair under a woman?s arms: the other naturally erogenous zone on a woman?s body that a man should be able to cherish. Like her beaver, no two women have exactly the same underarm hair shape, thickness, and consistency and it?s always a turn on to discovering those charms as well.

By now, there are many of you saying. ?Wow, that?s so on target?. While I also know a lot of others will be thinking, ?That?s the dumbest thing I?ve ever heard?. And, intellectually I realize that both opinions are correct depending on your point of view. Both men and women will have opinions from varying points of view depending on their socialization, religion, region, race, age, and demographics. In the end, I am only illustrating one point of view, my point of view so everyone relax and enjoy yours. Don?t panic that I, or anyone else, is trying to change your mind on the subject. Just take a moment to think about the subject and see if any of these pearls of wisdom make sense.

One last thing; I love the shape, scent, sounds, and feel of a woman?s body. I?m a breast man, a leg man, a butt man, a pussy man, a tummy man, and yes, even a hair man. I love women in all of their varied combinations and permutations. If I say someday that a woman?s pussy is beautiful that is shaved and scraped into nonexistence, I still can love the natural contours of your genitalia. Just know that I would love seeing it bathed in a natural covering of pubic hair in all its richness and glory.

Similar topics: 1.Depilation techniques.   2.i hate my body hair. shaving help needed.   3.Anybody who dye their pubic hair?   4. friends   5.How do you think of your body ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 30,Sep,10 08:51 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well it's an opinion and I respect your right to it, although I do not agree totally with it. People should do with their body hair what they want and what makes them feel or look good in their own eyes. Some people look good with body hair......and let's face it others don't. We have evolved to a point now that body hair serves no real function anymore, and you can argue whether that is good or bad, but it has come to be, so if you feel you look good without it...shave it or trim it and if not let it be.
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 20:07
Of course, everyone has their own opinion and whether they shave or don't is up to them. I just like the look of body hair however, in all fairness, I have seen some women and men that while I love the natural look, could definitely use a trim; e.g., in general, I don't care for long leg hair but I don't mind it either.

As for whether we have evolved beyond it's usefulness, I spend a lot of time in arctic environments and more than once have wished I was furry as my huskies. It rather depends on where your at on the planet and what your life is like that makes it's genetic dependency more valid than others.

By MoeJoe at 01,Oct,10 09:09 other posts of MoeJoe 
Being furry as a husky or being hairy in the human style are like apples and oranges....human hair couldn't keep you warm in the Arctic or anywhere for that matter.....although I've see a couple of guys here that could give a husky some competition!

By #100487 at 28,Sep,10 22:15
I think I have a proportionate amount of body-hair.[deleted image]I have shaven completely at times and it's a different feeling but MP Likes the chest-hair so I keep it more often than remove it. I also think of a well manicured lawn as a sign of self-respect so I do a lot of trimming and weeding (the gray ones ) on the weekends. I shave my face because ingrown hairs are uncomfortable (learned that the 6 months I let it go). Lastly...for both her sake and mine we tend to shave (or at least trim low) because hair catches between teeth and also; stopping to hack up a hairball during oral sex kinda dampens the mood.
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 00:11
I would say from your photo that you look fairly natural. some are blessed with near hairlessness while others have more than they would like. As for my wife, Kat likes it all left in place although she likes to delete the gray ones when they show up so I may be hairless one day. As for hair in one's teeth, I've never minded that, it's just one hazard of the job but one I gladly endure. Besides, it's a souvenir of our passion.

By spermkiss at 27,Sep,10 00:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow, you certainly have written an interesting essay. I do not agree with all of it, or even very much of it, but it sure is interesting and as RecFly said, a good read. I can see why you call yourself BushPilot. My I present another view?

For one thing, I'm gay, and more than a little vaginaphobic, though I have had female sex partners and have even performed cunnilingus. (I'll asy as an aside here that my husband once told me that if he had known I'd licked pussy he might never have kissed me.) For another, I generally prefer people, men and women both, who are totally hairless from the neck down. I've felt this way for forty or more years, since long before it was trendy.

I've long suspected that this has a lot to do with the way I went thru puberty. My penis grew to adult size and I could climax and ejaculate more than two years before I started getting any hair growth. So there I was with my skinny, hairless boy body with a man size penis. At my age, two years can pass by with the blink of an eye, but to an adolescent it can seem like an eternity.

In the showers after gym class and for all of swimming class, which was nude, I was not at all concerned about the size of my penis. Indeed, mine was bigger than most other boys'. But I was very embarrassed about my lack of hair. Pubic hair was the mark of maturity and virility and I didn't have it. And I took a some teasing from the other boys about its absence.

Even when hair did begin to grow, it didn't happen very fast (I didn't shave 'til my senior year in high school) and I was never as hairy as most men.

At some point in my early twenties I embraced my lack of hair and even began shaving my body. And as the expression goes, the rest is history. Nine years ago I went with the permanent solution and had all of the hair below my neck permanently removed with a laser. I really like being hairless.

Why do I like being hairless? One, I like the way it looks. Two, I like the way it makes me feel. I really like being nude, and being hairless takes being nude one step further. Having no clothes and no hair makes me as nude as I can be.

But most of all I like the way it feels. Intimate contact with another person when both of you are hairless is heaven on earth. The skin on skin contact with no hair in between is wonderful.

So Mr BushPilot, if you've never been hairless, give it a try. If you don't like it, your hair will grow back. I've said this numerous times here on the Forum but I'll say it one more time. Just as every man should at least once in his life let his beard grow out, every man (and woman too) should at once in his life shave his body hairless.
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 04:19
Excellent reply and a very well stated position. I can't respond to much of it because like me, you have an opinion which is valid for you. I can comment on a couple of points however.

I too am a nudist and I have spent many days on a beach without any clothes surrounded by men and women with a similar need to be who they are without anything between my skin and the environment. One of my favorite feelings is when I'm laying on a beach, it's hot and I'm sweating then, a breeze gently blows across the sand. Feeling the air rush through the hair on my body, gently lifting it and moving it randomly in the air is spectacular. Each hair responds by vibrating ever so slightly as it moves transferring that sensation to the follicle. It's like a million miniature vibrators going off all at once. After the wind dies down again, everything relaxes and it's almost like the aftermath of a full body orgasm.

The other description I'll make refers to skin-on-skin contact. Running my shaved cheek across the tender breast of a woman is truly erotic as you say. The sensation of sweeping that same cheek across a woman's pubic hair is equally erotic and at least for me, add the smell of her erogenous juices and it's a truly intoxicating experience. With or without hair, physical human contact is perhaps the most sensual feeling we can experience.

So, your right. The hairless experience is one that many have chosen and through contact or vision, the eroticism of the hairless body is truly theirs to behold with wonder. For many too, the opposite is equally erotic. And of course, there are a myriad of individuals who combine the erogenous of a hairy body with the smooth shaven, equally autoeroticness of being shaven.

Great conversational response. Thanks.
By spermkiss at 27,Sep,10 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
It's my pleasure. Though we have different tastes (you like hairy pussies and I like hairless dicks) I certainly respect and value your opinion as you so obviously respect and value mine.

Of course I like visiting SYD for all the lovely body parts which are on public display, the exchange of thoughts and opinions with other members has in many ways become more rewarding.

Cheers.
By #7976 at 28,Sep,10 20:53
Very true.

By Aussie123 at 26,Sep,10 06:12 other posts of Aussie123 
BushPilot.. a man of my own heart.. these's nothing better than licking / eating a hairy pussy.. your right, we where born with it.. show it off. good fun platting or just triming a wet pussy..so hot..
love the natural contours of your genitalia
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:41
Glad your on board with a keeping things natural. As for my contours, again thanks for commenting. I'm glad you like them.
By #23212 at 27,Sep,10 00:50
Hmmm, you stated just above that you are "a writer by profession". I would think then that you would know 'your' from 'you're', eh non?

By #102222 at 25,Sep,10 10:07
I respect your oppinion and your turn on's...a really good read as usual.

For me hairless is best
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:45
Thanks for commenting both on the opinions and on the writing. While I love the natural look, I see you're trimmed and it's a good look for you.

By #53665 at 25,Sep,10 08:33
sure is one mans strong opinion
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:43
Yup... I am opinionated on the topic. I have read a lot of comments in the Forum over the past couple of years about trimming or leaving things natural and so far, I haven't commented much. I just thought it was time to let the fur fly so to speak and get my true thoughts out there. Thanks for commenting.

By #24286 at 26,Sep,10 00:40
Hells Tits. Long winded or what?
By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:39
I mentioned it was a slow day. Then, I'm a writer by profession. It's sometimes hard to keep my thoughts short. Long winded? OK, sure.

Adult Discussion Forum