Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

My Wifes Pussy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10208 at 26,Sep,10 15:43
I just wanna tell everyone bought my wifes pussy...its dark cause shes hispanic..shes all natural..doesnt shave..shes not tight..shes loose due too kids..her lips hang...her pussy taste so good...and her pussy gets so so wet when shes horny.she loves to get fucked hard...loves anal as well...she complains she cant feel my penis is her pussy sometimes...leave comments on my photos

Similar topics: 1.licking cum out of my wifes pussy   2.wifes pussy   3.my wifes sweet pussy.   4.My wifes pussy   5.eating pussy  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 01,Nov,14 19:45 other posts of leopoldij 
here is mine's
[deleted image]

By #10208 at 30,Sep,10 09:40
shes purrs,when geting pussy fucked moans when im eating her...and roars when i anal fuck her.
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 20:02
I'm giggling.... Great answer.

By #100487 at 28,Sep,10 22:19
My wife's pussy[deleted image]
By #7976 at 30,Sep,10 00:07
Does she growl, meow, or just purr?

By #5532 at 28,Sep,10 05:36
Buy the proper size dildo, insert, suck her clit, wait for orgasms.
By #7976 at 28,Sep,10 20:50
One of my favorite pass times.

By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 04:30
So, there's a size differential between the girth of your penis and the diameter of her vagina. There are three ways I can think of (and probably more) that will work to both your benefits.

Firstly is one for her. She can start a vaginal exercise program to strengthen the surrounding muscles and try to tighten up somewhat. It will add to her sensation and yours if there's more feeling.

Secondly, you can attempt to change your technique, thrusting more obliquely (off center) so that the head of your penis is forced to glide over the inside of her vaginal canal. When done from the top, it also has the benefit of tugging on her clit which will also heighten her sensation.

The third thing is to use marital aids. Acquire a large enough dildo or vibrator that will truly fill her internally. Use it for foreplay and even to get her off then when you have intercourse afterward, she will already be pleased with your lovemaking and the two of you can concentrate on your ejaculation. I also believe that there are penis extensions that you wear like a rubber that will fill her while you have intercourse.

Using any off these, since you say she loves anal, after she's attained orgasm you can go the rear route if her looseness makes a difference to your ability to orgasm inside your wife. You obviously are attracted to the sight, smell, and sensations of her pussy and she appaarantly loves having sex. Whatever you do together will make the experience rewarding.

Good Luck.

Adult Discussion Forum