Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hard cock in soft panties...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12822 at 19,May,09 15:52
...do photos of a rock hard young cock in satiny smooth panties get you hot...? Or does wearing them get you hotter?

Similar topics: 1.Cock in and out of panties   2.Soft or hard?   3.Soft/Flaccid Dick   4.What do women think about men that like wearing panties?   5.soft or hard  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:12
Satin panties are mine and my wifes favorite panties and we both enjoy wearing them and seeing other men wearing satin panties. I find satin panties are the best to masturbate in either wrapped around me or wearing them. They are also great if my wife is wearing them and she is in doggy style position I can rub my cock on her satin covered butt and cum. The smooth material sliding against my body and package feels so good. It really turns me on. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #102374 at 16,Sep,10 21:21
BOTH

By #88663 at 13,Jul,10 16:51
I love weaaring panties I get so hard and turned on! I only wear them around the house,I was going to wear them to work but chickened out! if something happened and the guys found out!!! ....but I love wearing them

By Walker at 07,Jul,10 02:16 other posts of Walker 
Well I'd have to say both, but it doesn't have to be a young cock. It cound by an older cock or cunt for that matter.

By #9210 at 20,May,09 18:22
I've tried it for photos for this site. I really enjoyed doing the pictures, but got very aroused too, and I found a new thrill to enjoy and climax to. There are some nice pictures on this topic to enjoy here.

Adult Discussion Forum