Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ejaculate Looking At My Pictures ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68382 at 26,Sep,10 22:52
It is so much fun chating with a man while he jacks-off, does anyone masturbate while looking at my pics ? It is erotic to think that it might happen !!!

Similar topics: 1.ejaculate into your ownmouth?   2.Big shooters , reasons for ejaculate quantity? D   3.Cum over my pictures   4.Saving ejaculate   5.*** How many pictures do you have on your page ? ***  

New Comment

Comments:
By #18281 at 27,Sep,10 04:55
You are a guy,asshole,I only want my wife,so a guy is out of the question in any way.Its SICK!!!
By #6568 at 27,Sep,10 06:41
Er,...I think you may want to adapt your thinking just a touch if you are to get the best out of this site. I can well understand that being straight you may have some uncomfortable feelings about gay and bi men but most of us straight people here believe in a 'live and let live' policy for other human beings!......One of the reasons this site is so good and works so well for everybody.

......I would hazard a guess that, as straight men, we are in the minority here anyway and homophobic comments, apart from being wrong and in bad taste, are particularly unwelcome.

We all have our likes and dislikes, our needs and our turn-offs, so please try to understand that men and women don't roll over in bed, study the cracks on the ceiling, and say "I think I'll be gay".....nobody makes such a choice, so who are you to decide "gays are sick".........??

......Just asking.....

Just because we are straight does not prevent us from being polite, does it?
By #18281 at 28,Sep,10 05:09
Well I am sorry for being rude,BUT,I really shouldnt be on this site anyway,I dont have any pics on here,I guess I just wanted to see just how bad people can be,and I do not believe you are born gay,its just the world is getting more and more evil in these days,the bible says its wrong to be with the same sex,it is there,and I know most dont care about that,but I do.Just forget it.
By #6568 at 28,Sep,10 06:43
Well you have had a good look at just how bad we all are so, if I were you, I would think about deleting my membership and moving on now........

..........I can't see any purpose to your being here any more and CAN see considerable trouble brewing because you are quite unsuitable to be here, sadly.

And just one last thing for you to consider;......While the Bible may well be the 'words of God', it was actually written down by men and those men had their own agenda and also their own predujices..... Put another way, if God made man he also made sexuality,..and, by definition, gay people too.......??

.....Or are you saying that God made a mess of his job?

Adult Discussion Forum