Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

need sucked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #81225 at 27,Sep,10 19:46
i need to get my tool sucked for the first time help

Similar topics: 1.WHO SUCKED YOU FIRST? GUY OR GAL?   2.like to know how many cocks shes sucked   3.How often do you get your dick sucked, and how often do you cum from being sucked?   4.Where to get my dick sucked in Chicago or sucking first time   5.Sucked my first dick!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By hytiger at 28,Sep,10 01:19 other posts of hytiger 
Well, if you weren't straight, it might help your chances on here.
By #23212 at 28,Sep,10 05:34
Well, he probably isn't going to change his sexual orientation, but he sure could work on his demanding attitude.
By #28707 at 09,Oct,10 14:03
Why the hostility sinanff? I suspect that lots of otherwise straight guys would like to experience being sucked off by a guy. Some will probably find out what they have been missing and decide that they are really bi. That's ok too.
By #23212 at 09,Oct,10 20:09
I am sorry, 'dreason', that you apparently misunderstood my comment and intent here. OF COURSE lots of straight guys would like "being sucked .. by a guy"! [And "some will probably find out ...", and some already have 'found out ...' .]

My comment about his "demanding attitude" was only about his wordings, "need sucked", and "i need ..."! There was no 'please', no 'I would like ..' etc.; only what appeared, IMHO, to be 'a demand' for service. I never meant any "hostility" whatsoever, only a suggestion to HELP him more likely achieve his goal here.

By pifad at 28,Sep,10 09:44 other posts of pifad 
Str8 or crooked, I'll suck your fat cock

Adult Discussion Forum