Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Girls fuck guys.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29033 at 01,Oct,10 13:23
Does your wife or girlfriend use a strapon or dildo on you during sex?

Similar topics: 1.Any Girls Like to Watch Guys Suck Each Other?   2.would any girls/guys fuck me?   3.Power vs Smooth fuck. Boys vs Girls   4.Guys vs girls pix   5.mixed races  

New Comment

Comments:
By #3997 at 03,Jan,11 17:00
My wife uses toys on me

By #6437 at 24,Dec,10 12:13
YES!!! My wife fucks me with a strapon dildo cock. It is soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood! But I still like a real cock better!

By Aussie123 at 23,Dec,10 23:41 other posts of Aussie123 
Yes.!!! GF loves to see me cum as she plays with my ass.. dildos, bottles, vege's, fist / fingers and what ever she gets her hands on.. its a real turnon for me & her.. she even brought around her other man, OH.. that is real fun,,, Have a great Xmas and bring the New Year in with a Bang..

By #59855 at 19,Dec,10 22:33
From Matt's Wife: Hell yes!!!

By freakyfrenchie at 23,Nov,10 14:17 other posts of freakyfrenchie 
she loves to use the strap on on me, and i love to receive her nice plastic cock inside me even more

By #7976 at 23,Oct,10 00:04
Once a long time ago a GF used her small dildo on me while we were fucking. It was amazing and I shot my load like a missile going off. That was the only time but it was the right time, place, and woman to make it enjoyable.

By Walker at 22,Oct,10 21:35 other posts of Walker 
An old girlfriend used one on me after I talked her into letting me fuck her ass. She showed up with a strap on exactly my cock size and after I finished fucking her ass that night she went into the bathroom. She came out and lubed up my ass and fucked me deep and hard. My orgasm was one of the most powerful I have ever had and I blew a second load as she gave me a hand job. We did that all the time after that, man I miss her.

By #43515 at 01,Oct,10 19:43
First wife and now Very Kinky lady friend fucks my ass/cunt with all types of toys

By #88663 at 01,Oct,10 13:31
Yes my wife uses a glass dildo on me! she likes to watch me squirm while shes fucking me with it>>> she says i moan alot to

Adult Discussion Forum