Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Guys who Post As females

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9482 at 20,May,09 20:01
Hey you sorry ass guys! Please stop posting as females. Shame on you!

Similar topics: 1.to everyone ;)   2.websites with caming females   3.I've never jerked off with a female viewer...   4.Dirty sticky panties   5.Verify  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 25,Jul,11 19:02
From Matt's Wife: That is why I posted proof pics so there is no doubt

By #10655 at 21,May,09 19:27
There are men who have stolen pics. You can tell. They are too professional for an amateur site. And there's a man on here with photoshopped pics. People write on his pics that they're photoshopped and he deletes the comments. Then you wind up with 3 points subtracted from your account because he deleted your comment.
By admin at 21,May,09 19:33 other posts of admin 
You can always vote against the pic instead of writting the comment. Votes are anonymous and take points off the poster if negative.
By #9210 at 23,May,09 09:59
Does burning or taking away someones points REALLY hurt them..I don't think so! I know, let's have a points war, the only problem is that you need have points to vote off points...interesting concept. What do we need points for. Does a points system beat the frauds..hmmm thinks?
By admin at 26,May,09 17:40 other posts of admin 
If you have 0 points you cannot post new pics. The main sense of voting against those pics is not in this, however. Pics with lower estimations never get on the main page. Those men, obviously, want attention, and voting against their pics you lower their exposure and thus a number of people who will pay attention to them.

When you see a pic you know is from the net - you should use the abuse button. Don't forget to submit some link to the original pic, so I can be sure it's stolen.

By #8074 at 26,May,09 15:33
I agree with 1207. A lot of them seem to have good lighting and are well posed. It should not matter that pics have been improved by photoshop. It is a tool that can make a pic better. But it should not be used to fake the pic. That is wrong. It is about creating a sexual fantasy for people to get hard or if a woman, get wet. So, let's cut some slack and enjoy the fantastic pics on this site.

By #9210 at 20,May,09 22:00
Sick, too many on here, destroys the ability to trust. Take good look at the pitures they use, way too professional, too posy and the ladies in the pics are usually very hot, too good to be true, if u know what I mean.

Adult Discussion Forum