Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

better than newbienude

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66057 at 06,Oct,10 17:00
does anyone else agree that this is better than nn?

New Comment

Comments:
By #95006 at 09,Oct,10 00:58
I agree. I hadn't heard of it before, so I started an accout there out of curiosity, but the navigation SUCKS!!!!! I would like some more categories on this site, like outdoor pics, but on NN you can't hardly get to the pics you uploaded, and once they are on you can't change the category if you messed up while uploading (which I did). Over all this site is better

By cupar at 08,Oct,10 17:58 other posts of cupar 
There is no comparison for me, this site wins hands down for its quality of pics as said above and so much easier to use. I dont do vids so I cant evaluate on that front. The site may well be small in comparison to NN that may may well be its ace card.

By #1995 at 08,Oct,10 11:36
I agree. The quality of the photos on here are far better. I also have had no problems in posting videos on here but with NBN real problems. I cancelled my membership because they could not "convert" many of my videos.
By admin at 08,Oct,10 17:02 other posts of admin 
Well, I actually do not convert them either, just leave them as is. But from what I can see - my cropping software recognize them automatically. Which means they can be converted without any problems.

By MoeJoe at 07,Oct,10 16:41 other posts of MoeJoe 
I was at NBN for 3 years and I will tell you that other than size and volume of members, there is no comparison...SYD has it all over NBN. I left and I will never return...SYD has all that I need and it's a much nicer site to use and navigate about.
By Pauli at 08,Oct,10 15:12 other posts of Pauli 
I tried and made the same experience!

By admin at 06,Oct,10 19:11 other posts of admin 
Can I ask you why do you think it's better?

I doubt it's better overall, this site is small and insignificant comparing to newbienudes. But I would like to know what features make this site better for you.

Adult Discussion Forum