pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hey Tuff Guys

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13855 at 21,May,09 21:09
U wanna leave a fuckin comment then u better have the balls to use ur profile and not sign out n do it as anonymous... u pussy ass muther fuckers... NO JOKE I WILL THROW DOWN IF THATS WATS U WANT!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKIN DARE U 2 SEND ME A MESSAGE IF U GOT SUMTHIN 2 SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar topics: 1.sissies   2.Why are so many guys bisexual ?   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 22,May,09 00:18
Dare taken... ex-Navy SPECFOR here and not worried about your attitude one bit. As for the Anonymous comments, people have the right to their opinions and as long as they can do it without any risk, letting the rest of us know who they are, then who the hell cares about what they say. If the comment says Anonymous then skip the rest and as BigG says, chill.

And in the future, try writing your comments without the BS. Believe me when I say that you can get more out of intelligent rhetoric than you can with aggressive, threatening commentary.
By #13855 at 22,May,09 19:24
Navy is badass dude i respect 100% but ur 57... u think u might have lost a step or 2.... besides there is a bunch od drungs i can take 2 increase my pain tolerance and my aggression... btw im only 18 n i can already put up a healthy amount on the press... wats the most u ever benched
Semper Fi ma dude!!!!!!!!!
By #7976 at 25,May,09 02:56
True. A step has been lost no doubt. But remember, SEAL, Ranger, Recon, PJs; every one is trained not to fight but to end fights. To that end, you don't need steps or care about the aggressiveness of your opponent. Super aggressiveness is mistake prone and that is their downfall. Calm yourself and learn to avoid confrontation when possible; when not, meet confrontation with overwhelming force and end the event before it get out of control. Forget Hollywood antics, they are all for show. Silent, Swift, Deadly is all you need to live by.
By #9747 at 25,May,09 07:12
Wow, I'm impressed!
By #7976 at 25,May,09 07:31
Did you learn anything? If so, your a better man for it.

By #7976 at 26,May,09 00:49
I'm impressed with you doll.

By #9747 at 21,May,09 23:18
You guys don't understand, the comment was a public insult on the main page; I saw it.
By #9985 at 21,May,09 23:31
ah sorry that is different as you cant delete it, but anyway not worth worrying about too much.
By #3997 at 23,May,09 22:08
yeah you cant delete that, but it isnt worth getting worked up about

By #3997 at 21,May,09 22:52
if you delete negative anonymous comments, and the person has a screen name on this site it blocks their ip address, no need to call anyone out, i get negative comments on my page too, i just laugh at them and delete them if i want too, its a choice that you can have, just a thought

Adult Discussion Forum