Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

*** "CreativeOne" ***

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19575 at 08,Oct,10 11:52
Well , I never thought I'd be saying this , but I have to move on , as I have had so much fun here with everyone that I got to chat with or share comments with ! My wife feels like this is taking too much of my time away from her and she is right , besides she is my best friend and soul-mate and I love her with all my heart ! So I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone personally , as I will be signing off at the end of October , or just after as I don't want to vanish without a trace , because that wouldn't be fair to all the friends I have made here ! I am however going to try to send a private message to all of you who I chat with on a first name basis as you were all my true friends here and I am so glad that I got to know each and everyone of you ! So in closing .... I just want to say , "Thank you ever so much for being my friend" .......... Rob , the "CreativeOne"

Similar topics: 1.Rate my pussy and all pussies here   2.Saying farwell to 1XSpurt also known as CreativeOne!   3.Rob , the CreativeOne is back ... AKA ... (1XSpurt)   4.USERNAME - How did you come up with yours ?   5.***Write a little something on my Wall***  

New Comment

Comments:
By sailor at 25,Oct,10 15:12 other posts of sailor 
What more can be said. Everyone loves ya. Enjoy life.

By #17000 at 22,Oct,10 00:19
You posted on 10/8, today is 10/21, and you are still here? Kinda like being at a party, saying, "I'm leaving", and a few hours later you still haven't found the door. Who you fakin', man?

By #7976 at 21,Oct,10 23:55
Enjoy your retirement however, wouldn't it be more fun to simply have your honey join in the fun? Bye.

By #92909 at 09,Oct,10 14:12
Dig within. Within is the wellspring of good; and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig.

Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.

But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.

I wish the best for you and yours my dear friend and may happiness and joy continue to be by your side forever.....

Love,
MONTED*
By #23212 at 11,Oct,10 23:29

By #88663 at 11,Oct,10 22:01
You will be missed! You are one of the strongest personalities on this site, I enjoyed your responses in the forum.You are a wise man for agreeing with your wifes request,after all love is the most precious of gifts. Good luck to you and the love of your life.

By MoeJoe at 09,Oct,10 08:28 other posts of MoeJoe 
Good luck friend....it's been nice knowing you here as I'm sure it would be nice knowing you in the real life too.

By like2jack at 08,Oct,10 22:11 other posts of like2jack 
I have been honored to be known as one of your friends. Your contribution to this site has always been outstanding and you will be missed very much. Best wishes for what ever path you choose to take in the future.

By #59855 at 08,Oct,10 21:23
From Matt's Wife: Or you could do what we do and let your wife play with you on here and then she can just take over. Take care of that woman. XOXO You will be missed

By gradurgaur at 08,Oct,10 20:49 other posts of gradurgaur 
I wil Miss you my friend....

Adult Discussion Forum