Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I've been caught

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9413 at 09,Oct,10 21:36
The wife came in on me the other night and caught me looking at cocks. We had a few days of quiteness, but now she has been wanting to look at the cocks as well as it turns her on. Now we often talk about other males fucking her as I watch, then lick them clean. So it did turn out for the best after all.

Similar topics: 1.Caught sucking ?   2.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   3.Has anyone been caught looking at SYD?   4.Monkey see Daddy do has your father ever caught you?   5.caught cheating by your wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 18,Oct,10 10:15 other posts of botanic 
great news , great result , hope you have some adventures now.

By #88663 at 16,Oct,10 16:02
That's Great! Now maybee you can have some cock fun with her!

By #7976 at 15,Oct,10 22:19
Sounds like the best outcome you could have hoped for. Now, the question is, are you ready to see your wife fuck another man and is she ready to see you suck a cock? I have experienced the first and it lead to some interesting relationship issues; not all bad by the way. Just be sure your ready and not simply reacting to a hormonal hi before you dive into the pool. Then, have a ball if your ready.

By #59855 at 10,Oct,10 06:00
From Matt's Wife: She might like the chat aspect of the site like I do.

By cupar at 09,Oct,10 22:25 other posts of cupar 
Excellent news and there is no better site than this for cocks or pussies. Good idea to browse the site while you are both naked. Pleased for both of you

Adult Discussion Forum