Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Names, What attrracts you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 11,Oct,10 00:27
The nom de plums (pen names) used online are interesting to say the least. Bush pilot for example is a double entendre (having two meanings). One is to fly a plane in the outback while the other less obvious one is that I love to navigate a woman's bush. Many names are humorous, charming, or even boring and I want to find out more about the individuals just because they invite being befriended.

On the other hand, I hate names that are perverted or self loathing. Names like dirtyslut, dirtycunt, sluttybitch, dogfucker, etc. (made up at random and not indicative of anyone on-site), just turn me off. Why would I want to get to know these individuals.

So, anyone else have any preferences or biases based on screen names?

Similar topics: 1.Skype names please   2.kik names send me names   3.Names for our cocks   4.Slang Names For Pussy   5.Names  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 11,Oct,10 02:52 other posts of pifad 
PIFAD = Penis In Flight Afternoon Delight. I used to fly a lot for work and I love afternoon sex
By kebmo at 03,Mar,17 08:32 other posts of kebmo 
I thought that was "sky rockets".
By pifad at 03,Mar,17 22:16 other posts of pifad 
It was, I changed it up to suit my appetite

By #363802 at 03,Mar,17 09:03
I LOVE names with the words BIG, well hung, hard, Horny, anything that gives a clue that he's got a BIG dick and he's Horny and ready to cum!
By #485312 at 03,Mar,17 09:20
yeah theyre all good words to get your attention.. *Lix*
By #363802 at 03,Mar,17 21:19
Definitely! I guess we both like and are looking for the same thing!

By #485312 at 03,Mar,17 04:15
mines self explanatory, l love to lick my victims before l eat them.. and l like names with the word 'big' in them, makes me take a look *Lix*

By #100487 at 19,Oct,10 00:28
The majority of the screen-names make no sense to me so I presume they were established in one's haste to get onto the site. No matter the name I try to give everyone I meet the benefit of doubt. Most reveal themselves quickly enough.
I visited the site for a couple of months before actually joining and i think the name is obvious.
I'm actually the Maintenance-Director at a private academy but that sounds kinda pompous and would take too long to sign in.
By #7976 at 20,Oct,10 01:29
I agree with the names being senseless at times. Yours, like mine, are SNs dealing with some facet of our lives. It's just the downright insulting names some people give themselves that bugs me. If that's what they think of themselves, why would anyone else want to get to know them? Just a thought I guess. Thanks for your comments.

By #48407 at 19,Oct,10 15:40
You almost have to say mine out loud to get it..."My Dicks Erect". Heard it in a joke once and thought it was funny. I almost always get a smile when people figure out my name.
By #7976 at 20,Oct,10 01:27
Good one. I always like names that play with word associations.

By spermkiss at 16,Oct,10 22:19 other posts of spermkiss 
I like to kiss a man when he has a mouthful of sperm, either my own or another man's. I also like to kiss a man when I have sprem in my own mouth. Since I like to both give and receive spermkisses that seemed like a good name.

By #48844 at 12,Oct,10 00:37
it's my cats name,easy to remember and she kind of is
By #10886 at 12,Oct,10 00:57
[deleted image]
By #16649 at 16,Oct,10 06:28
gives new meaning to the term morning wood and nice pussy btw
By spermkiss at 16,Oct,10 22:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, very nice pussy. And so is yours. I'm as gay as they come but I'd put my face in your crotch and tongue fuck your twat without a moment's hesitation.

By #23212 at 11,Oct,10 23:42
Agreed here, about the "turn-off" names.

Il y a ici, ca.35,000+ 'Noms de Plumes', et aussi, 35,000 histoires, to paraphrase an old TV show.

By #88663 at 11,Oct,10 12:31
I crave cock so there it is! Is it a bad name?

Adult Discussion Forum