Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Pissing Photos

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29566 at 13,Oct,10 09:38
I am a firm believer in each for his own and am not objecting or criticising, but I just don't get what people get out of taking photos of themselves pissing.I would appreciate some comments.

Similar topics: 1.pissing games   2.Pissing   3.pissing on one self   4.Recommended photos   5.Videos of girls pissing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 14,Oct,10 02:14 other posts of pifad 
What is "haggis"?
By #10886 at 14,Oct,10 03:48
A haggis is a small animal native to Scotland. Well when I say animal, actually it's a bird with vestigial wings - like the ostrich. Because the habitat of the haggis in exclusively mountainous, and because it is always found on the sides of Scottish mountains, it has evolved a rather strange gait. The poor thing has only three legs, and each leg is a different length - the result of this is that when hunting haggis, you must get them on to a flat plain - then they are very easy to catch - they can only run round in circles.
After catching your haggis, and dispatching it in time honoured fashion, it is cooked in boiling water for a period of time, then served with tatties and neeps (and before you ask, that's potatoes and turnips).

The haggis is considered a great delicacy in Scotland, and as many of your compatriots will tell you, it tastes great - many visitors from the US have been known to ask for second helpings of haggis!

The noise haggis make during the mating season gave rise to that other great Scottish invention, the bagpipes.

Many other countries have tried to establish breeding colonies of haggis, but to no avail - it's something about the air and water in Scotland, which once the haggis is removed from that environment, they just pine away.

A little known fact about the haggis is its aquatic ability - you would think that with three legs of differing lengths, the poor wee beastie wouldn't be very good at swimming, but as some of the Scottish hillsides have rather spectacular lakes on them, over the years, the haggis has learned to swim very well. When in water, it uses its vestigial wings to propel itself forward, and this it can do at a very reasonable speed.

Haggis are by nature very playful creatures, and when swimming, very often swim in a group - a bit like ducks - where the mother will swim ahead, and the youngsters follow in a line abreast. This is a very interesting phenomenon to watch, as it looks something like this :

By #23212 at 14,Oct,10 04:02
Wow fore, you are truly amazing! With this wonderful explanation, there is no need now to recommend that he look in Wikipedia, when he wants to know about what something is.

This beastie story of yours makes me want to jump on a plane to Scotland immediately. Thank you.
By cupar at 14,Oct,10 09:20 other posts of cupar 
After a glass or two of whisky it all becomes crystal clear
By #23212 at 14,Oct,10 19:59
Excellent! May I recommend my favourite: Wiser's? 18 Year Old Canadian Whisky!
By cupar at 14,Oct,10 23:01 other posts of cupar 
Any whisky distilled outside Scotland is spelt Whiskey. That whiskey is just old enough to be savoured
By #23212 at 14,Oct,10 23:40
No my friend, American whiskeys are spelled that way (and also spelled 'rotgut' ), but Canadian ones are indeed spelled, 'Whisky'. You can search for Wiser's, Canadian Club, Seagrams, Forty Creek, etc., and see. Cheers! ✌✌ ✍

By pifad at 14,Oct,10 03:53 other posts of pifad 
Very interesting

By #23212 at 13,Oct,10 20:32
Just as some men like to wear kilts and eat haggis, others don't. Everyone has different tastes.
By cupar at 13,Oct,10 22:30 other posts of cupar 
I eat haggis but don't wear kilts
By #23212 at 13,Oct,10 23:46
With such a cute dick, I can imagine why. You'd have to fight them off.

By cupar at 13,Oct,10 23:18 other posts of cupar 
Much the same as when they cum. A piss is a dicks prime function although I suspect that as its not associated with sex is what gives you concern. I take pics of me pissing as it excites many that see them as well as myself

By pifad at 13,Oct,10 19:22 other posts of pifad 
There are those of us who find it a turn on to see a guy pissing. I do.
By #23212 at 13,Oct,10 20:30
And many more, I suspect, like to see a women going peepee.

Adult Discussion Forum