Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

big girls or small girls?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48602 at 15,Oct,10 20:49
hi all, as you can see i am a big girl and as you can tell i have fun wit my hubby, what i would like to know what sort of women do the men/woman on this site think are more fun it bed, my hubby says he loves big-he would say that.

Similar topics: 1.Small dicks   2.GIRLS DO YOU THIN MY PENIS IS SMALL?   3.Power vs Smooth fuck. Boys vs Girls   4.Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?   5.WELCOME GIRLS  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ablaze at 05,Mar,12 14:16 other posts of Ablaze 
I like big girls, feel with them more horny

By #188764 at 05,Mar,12 11:15
Big girls are fine, but I really get off on slender girls with small, firm tits. (Maybe because I'm bi.)

By botanic at 20,Apr,11 15:41 other posts of botanic 
for example have you checked out loving_it ? Now there is a beauty ... big and beautiful and according her latest appeal on the forum, available.

By botanic at 18,Apr,11 14:15 other posts of botanic 
big girls always . they just so much more enthusiastic and so much more sexy

By shwarts at 18,Apr,11 04:15 other posts of shwarts 
I love a girl with curves. Plus find them more fun!

By #116569 at 17,Apr,11 23:32
big girls ,mmmmmmmm

By #107983 at 17,Apr,11 22:07
Few years ago i was a memebr of a BBW fan group(nothing naughty, just all good friends) we would all meet up for a party once a year ,,,,, And you know its the most fun and laughs you could every wish for BIG GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!

By pomper at 19,Oct,10 11:30 other posts of pomper 
Well, I've found bigger girls to be easier...

I had very few small/skinny girls, but I do like them as well.

By slipper at 17,Oct,10 05:41 other posts of slipper 
In my experience, size is about as relevant as hair color! Practice, enthusiasm, and being willing to listen and learn, along with an openness to giving and taking make all the difference.

By #88663 at 16,Oct,10 10:53
I've slept with both and found big girls are more fun! They are not shy about sex and seem to enjoy it more. Not to say that small girls don't but as I look back I'd say big has to be the winner in my experience I married a small girl...

By #7976 at 15,Oct,10 23:20
I have made love to tall women and short women, heavy and skinny, and most every combination in between. The fact is that every woman has her talents and I have never been able to categorize them as better or worse. Two of the heaver women I have been with were also the most agile. I have never had deeper penetration or women who wanted to be pounded harder than they. One heavyset woman I went with loved to have her breasts slapped, sucked, bit, and bruised. the rougher you treated them, the better she rewarded your cock and the harder she came. Another heavy weight lady I slept with always brought her friend, they were both school teachers, and the three of us had some truly wild sex in every possible combination. I could go on about small women I have been in bed with who were equally great but I think this has made my point. A big woman can definitely be fantastic in bed.

Adult Discussion Forum