Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do people like pics of us together like this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #108482 at 18,Oct,10 17:15
We are new here. What do you think of our pic? Should we post more? We have videos as well.

Similar topics: 1.Some Pet Peeves...   2.Leaving   3.friends   4.Why do I get abuse from members with no pics?   5.Merry Christmas and goodbye from conniexd  

New Comment

Comments:
By #111869 at 21,Oct,10 09:54
Si, El Zorro. Mas pics!

By #7976 at 20,Oct,10 01:15
What's not to like. Post as many as you want. Personally, I do like the ladies and more of this gorgeous woman would be very well appreciated.

By spermkiss at 19,Oct,10 16:31 other posts of spermkiss 
If it gives you pleasure to post photographs of your nude bodies in coital congress then by all means continue to do so. From the comments you've gotten so far it is clear that SYD members like seeing those photographs.

Though I have posted no photographs myself, in years past thousands of people have seen me nude and engaged in sex. So I know how rewarding, fulfilling, satisfying and validating it can be to know that others are looking at my nude body and observing my sexual activity. And to know that they are deriving pleasure from seeing me and my sex gave me an enormous amount of pleasure.

So again, if this is something you like doing, then keep on doing it. Sex is good. Public sex is even better.
By #23212 at 19,Oct,10 22:54
... and I would agree with this; but would add that we have yet to see their "nude bodies" (she is NOT!), and any "coital congress" pics (Love the phrasing here 'sk'!). Maybe they will post some, hopefully.
By spermkiss at 19,Oct,10 23:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Touche!

By sailor at 19,Oct,10 13:02 other posts of sailor 
That is pretty exciting. Yes, show more.

By fila1305 at 19,Oct,10 09:16 other posts of fila1305 
Welcome. That pic looks great. Please share some more of them.

By #61033 at 18,Oct,10 21:28
Very nice - How about showing some more?

By #1047 at 18,Oct,10 17:40
i would love to see more of her

By freakyfrenchie at 18,Oct,10 17:24 other posts of freakyfrenchie 
i like it, you should post more

Adult Discussion Forum