Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Penis pumps

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #84761 at 18,Oct,10 20:01
I see a lot of pix with guys using pumps and some of their cocks are grossly distorted. Has anyone had any real-life experience with pumps (good or bad)? Do they give any permanent size improvements?

Similar topics: 1.penis pump recommendations   2.penis pumps   3.Penis Pumps   4.Penis pumps?   5.Penis pumps  

New Comment

Comments:
By fila1305 at 09,Jul,11 08:00 other posts of fila1305 
I'm not an expert on this, but I don't think there is any way of permanent size improvement with things like this.

For as far I heard there are only two ways (But I'm not sure about the first. Maybe other members can clarify?):

Either by loosing weight, or more precise the fat stored around the cock's base to give it more room to come out.
Or by surgery.

By sailor at 18,Oct,10 21:50 other posts of sailor 
Hello, I am using a pump now with the hopes that if i ever get an erection again it will be just as big as before. Had a prostatectomy a year ago. I think it did me in. The dr said to use this. So I am . It feels good to get hard. But it does not last for me. I t may be a combo of age and operation.

To answer your question, I think it may increase your girth- a little, don't think it help the length. Is if does it won't be much. That is just what I see ut it looked so unnatural, like you said, I decided to delete them.
I would not spend the money in hopes of increasing your size.

Adult Discussion Forum