Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you like wanking rather then Sex wife your Middle Aged Wife?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91482 at 21,Oct,10 16:59
Hi Guy's who likes to wank instead of making love with there middle aged Wifes, I wank in our bed while my wifes asleep nice and slowly so she cant hear me or fill the bed clothes move while I wank, do any other guys enjoy secretly wanking in this manner?

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.like my wife wanking me while talking bout big cocks   3.i love my middle aged cock...   4.pics of u wanking over my wife   5.Come on my wife masturbation!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Walker at 22,Oct,10 20:46 other posts of Walker 
No sex is now maybe once a month if I don't piss her off. My female younger friend moved and I don't get jealous sex anymore. Her work affair is apparently over after he divorced his wife he remarried pissing my wife off. I'm glad when she goes off on business trips and I know she fucks around with guys that have had a vasectomy. So I have SYD and a few other sites. I have my set of friends and a couple of friends with benefits. So I don't really miss it as long as I can jack off in peace. Sometimes I jack off in bed and cum on her if she won't fuck me. So I figure this is as good as it gets, or maybe one or more of her younger girlfriends will seduce me.

By #7976 at 21,Oct,10 23:53
I enjoy masturbation and fornication with or without my wife. However, if I have to choose one over the other, I would always rather have sex with my lover than with myself. As for secretly masturbating, it isn't an issue in our house. If either of us wants to cum and the other isn't able or ready, we simply do ourselves. There's no secret about it.

Adult Discussion Forum