Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Bunch of Peeping Tom's !!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #104433 at 21,Oct,10 20:59
Why visit someones page and not leaving a comment? Is it too much of an effort? Or are you Peeping Tom's?

Similar topics: 1.Clit Pics   2.What a bunch of Dicks!   3.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...   4.How you feel when peeping to see others genitals in urinals ? what do you feels? exited or feels horny?   5."Sorry this member accepts messages from friends only"  

New Comment

Comments:
By #98495 at 22,Oct,10 00:07
"Why visit someones page and not leaving a comment", how is this worse than say 1. not thanking for points voted, or 2. not answering a comment/compliment, or 3.any of the other neglects on the spectrum of slights?? 'Tis not a perfect world! ......... or is it?
By #83361 at 22,Oct,10 04:34
Explain to me why you should answer a comment/ compliment especially if it is creepy/stalkerish/weird or you really, really aren't into the complimenter. Like say they look like the lovechild of Janet Reno and the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I concur on the points though.

By #83361 at 22,Oct,10 04:30
Because they are not buying what you're selling. That simple. It happens to everyone, get over it.

By #5532 at 21,Oct,10 23:07
Isn't that sort of like the shopkeeper asking why one does not purchase every item seen in his store?
By #23212 at 22,Oct,10 00:27
Well ... I do think that it's "sort of like ..." that, except that, afterwards the shopkeeper comes running out after you, yelling at you in broken, ungrammatical English, and giving you 'the finger'. But I'm sure it makes you happy that you ended your vacation in Kabul early.

Adult Discussion Forum