to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has anyone Ejectulated over their partner at nights, whiles she sleeps

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91482 at 24,Oct,10 18:56
Hi Guys, any you wished or actually wanked over your g/f, wife or partner, while she is fast asleep, if so were did you cum, and did she awake to find she is all wet with cum, what was her reaction??

Please post your horny stories

Similar topics: 1.Would you go to a sauna   2.Who Sleeps Naked   3.Your roommate sleeps NUDE ? You like to look at him nude when sleeping ?   4.Use your cock on sleepless nights   5.Masturbating in bed while partner sleeps next to you  

New Comment

Comments:
By #622870 at 01,Aug,20 21:58
one time she had her period so at night I jerked and came on her buttcheek

By SluttySarah069 at 30,Jul,20 19:15 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I fucked a girl while she was asleep - too much drink - but she always wanted to be fucked at every opportunity.
By leopoldij at 31,Jul,20 00:29 other posts of leopoldij 
did she realize you were fucking her?
By SluttySarah069 at 31,Jul,20 15:03 other posts of SluttySarah069 
No - but I left her with a cream pie and told her in the morning - she quite liked the idea that I had the need to fuck her.
By leopoldij at 01,Aug,20 00:25 other posts of leopoldij 
That's so hot

By overeight at 31,Jul,20 02:51 other posts of overeight 
Well I went to an event once and at this event there was naked sex and titillation everywhere. My wife at that time had gone to our camper to go to sleep after she had a rough very active day and shown back up at the event and was exhausted. Well I was up till around till around 2:am before going back to go to bed. Well I wasn't one to cheat so once I got to the camper I eased into bed. By the time I was naked and in bed I was pointing straight up hard as it got. So I slid in bed and slid my rock hard cock between her legs. She only had on a tiny string panties so her ass was completely exposed. I easily rubbed my cock back and forth waking her up and she half asleep said stop I don't feel like it I'm sleeping. Just about the time she got that out of her mouth I blew a huge load all between her legs and pulling out over her ass. That woke her and she was pissed. I said well I could have just taken up that other girl who wanted to give me head before I left the party. She was pissed but she thought about it cleaning herself up came back and fucked hell out of me and then rolled over and went back to sleep. She was still a little pissy in the morning but didn't say anything about it.

By HotFuckerBoy at 31,Jul,20 02:06 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Exactly, how does one "Ejectulate?" I know, I'm being the spelling police, but I couldn't resist.

By #612966 at 30,Jul,20 18:16
When one of us both want to have sex and the other is asleep we always wake up eachother.

By #275407 at 30,Jul,20 17:59
Why

By #59855 at 29,Oct,10 05:40
From Matt's Wife: Matt did that to me once... I made him lick it clean and I made him wash it down with some piss
By #23212 at 29,Oct,10 06:40
Ooooh, once again, your 'parlour games' sound so delicious!!

By #614425 at 30,Jul,20 16:49
you are so naughty

By #622501 at 28,Jul,20 13:25
I once fucked my wife whilst she was lying face down asleep.I'm sure she woke up but pretended to be still asleep as she bent her legs up from the knee and locked them around my back. I pulled out and came eventually and licked the cum off the cheeks of her bottom. Then I turned her over - she was still pretending to be asleep and went down on her until she came. I then rubbed the heel of ny hand on her clit and she came again Pity she was asleep -ha ha- and missed all the fun.

By slipper at 31,Oct,10 06:03 other posts of slipper 
No, but how about in her mouth when she snores?

By #5532 at 25,Oct,10 07:02
I had a guy like that. His name you might be familiar with, it is "my ex". One of the many reasons he is my ex. Good sex requires the willing participation of both partners.
By #89196 at 25,Oct,10 20:42
Not if it's a rape fantasy
By #23212 at 29,Oct,10 01:35
WJ, if you're calling it a 'fantasy' that is acted out by 'both partners', then doesn't that imply 'willing participation'??
[And I'm still trying to find the 'Ejectulate' Button. ]

Adult Discussion Forum