She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who gives the best head men /women ???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10906 at 24,May,09 13:33
im straight but always think who gives better head ... any one bi ?? who has it from both sides :)

Similar topics: 1.Lack of universal love is why so many cocks go unsucked   2.Does it make you gay if you like head from a guy since wife doesnt give any?   3.How many women actually enjoy giving head?   4.What do women find attractive about a man's cock head   5.JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD  

New Comment

Comments:
By iduda2003 at 24,Apr,10 03:15 other posts of iduda2003 
i get it both ways and guys are the best at giving head. I also love giving head and I know I do it really well. most guys I've been with said they were amazed at how good I am! No brag, just fact!

By boy at 01,Mar,10 00:22 other posts of boy 
I'm just trying to find out.

By spermkiss at 27,Feb,10 07:21 other posts of spermkiss 
Men are generally better at sucking cock mainly because a man has a dick himself and he knows what feels good.

By pifad at 25,Feb,10 19:20 other posts of pifad 
I do

By #43515 at 24,Jan,10 21:08
It is up to the individual. I'v had great blow jobs from both male and female. Some of the worst were also females.
Some of the best were from a real passible sissy CDer and a T girl.

By slipper at 24,Jan,10 05:26 other posts of slipper 
It's a skill (as are most behaviors) that can be learned/taught by almost anyone with appropriate feedback.

By #33070 at 24,Jan,10 04:24
So far the one guy who sucked me off was much better than a chick

By MoeJoe at 22,Jan,10 10:17 other posts of MoeJoe 
Men....period.

By #3997 at 21,Jan,10 16:59
My wife sucks a mean cock to be honest and i have been sucked off by both, I have to say in this case a women, what makes it so good for me is just looking down and seeing a guy that wants to suck my hard black cock, thats what makes it so hott for me

By #7988 at 27,May,09 23:58
I think it's too contextual to say for sure. Right now the best head I've gotten was from a woman, but so was the worst. The few men that have sucked my dick have been pretty damn good, but there hasn't been enough for me to judge with any real authority. Eye of the beholder I suppose.

Adult Discussion Forum