pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Need some advice please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #107983 at 29,Oct,10 21:05
Hope someone can help before i have to go to the docs. Usually my cock when hard is straight, but i have noticed recently the head is bending towards my stomache at about 15 degrees and the underside of the shaft has a slight swelling, No bruising or discolouring of my cock and it doesnt feel any different,,,, anyone got any ideas please

Similar topics: 1.Advice   2.Help/Advice uncut   3.Best sex advice!   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #107983 at 31,Oct,10 23:44
Many thanks to all of you for your advice, I am going to pluck up courage and see me doc next week. So good of you all to take time out and post here,,, you are all too kind.
Special thanks to So close for putting a smile on my face

By #69967 at 30,Oct,10 22:26
You have a condition called BenDDickiDUStowardStomoCUSwithSoreBits -also known as "dicky dick".

All you have to do is dip it(the said penis) in to a bucket full (for 4 nights consecutively at 8.12pm)of Llama dung(use cat sick if Llama shortage). Keep it dipped deep in to the dung for 3.8 minutes each time. Wash off with sewage and bathe with a ring doughnut.

Keep the ring doughnut on the shaft all night long every night and give away to a tramp in the morning on your way to work( or eat self, not actual self, just dough nut).

Pour lemon juice on it( on to the said penis) at 3pm each day and scream for around an hour on the street after lemon impact.

If that fails after 4 days and nights , repeat the process 50 times or until dead. That should fix it.Good luck.

Or

TRY THE ALL NEW PENIS FIX KIT AVAILABLE AT ALL LEADING UNKNOWN STORES FROM NOW UNTIL LATER
By #107983 at 31,Oct,10 23:33
Bugger, local farm has run out of Llama dung , luckily i have got 6 cats so more than enough vomit! Now ringdoughtnuts are a problem to get at the minute,,,, can i use jam doughtnuts instead(might be messy, but hey, beggers cant be choosers!)
The lemon jiuce is fine, stings a bit i ahve to admit,,, but i now have a unexplainable urge to make pancakes!!!!

By #28707 at 29,Oct,10 23:08
No but I do not understand an adult being reluctant to talk to his doctor. I suggest you give that a little more thought.
By slipper at 31,Oct,10 05:53 other posts of slipper 
TOO important NOT to go to the doc... ASAP!!!

By fila1305 at 30,Oct,10 07:02 other posts of fila1305 
Would love to help you, but for medical advise I think it would be best to discuss it with your doctor. Nothing to be scared off. It's his/her job to make the patient feel well. Wether it's by curing him or by just setting his mind at ease. It might be nothing, but you won't know without a good based diagnose. And it doesn't help worrying about it.

Perhaps there's something in what Foreskins4ever stated.

Hope this helps you to make the step and discuss it with your doc.

By #7976 at 29,Oct,10 23:22
If you are having a problem, just go discuss it with a physician. Mine is a woman (I'm male) with whom I can discuss anything and who will give me straight advice on any issue including my gentiles. If your cock is doing something completely different than before, what can it hurt to have the condition checked. If there is a problem, get it fixed and be done with it. On the other hand, if it's just your cock saying hey, "I can't stretch as far as your trying to make me so I'm going to bend rather than brake", then that's OK news too. There are many men with curved dicks and very few women with any complaints that I have ever heard. .

Adult Discussion Forum