Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Talk to the Penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #100487 at 30,Oct,10 00:57
My Penis and I used to talk a lot! I'd go so far as to say we were close. Lately (maybe he's pissed for some reason) he just won't speak to me. He talks to my wife but only in whispers and they giggle a lot when they do. He'll have long loud conversations with her vagina as if I'm not even there!
I've tried stroking his back and saying all the things he used to love to hear but now he just spits at me turns over.
I'm starting to feel left out. Any advice?

Similar topics: 1.I wanna see my hispanic wife fuck a black man.   2.19 y/o VIRGIN Brit just needs a little fun! (:   3.Sports talk   4.The New "Normal" Penis Size Has Been Announced After Lengthy Study   5.new group...small cocks rock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7435 at 29,Mar,11 15:06
I really like your bond with your little one!! but now, I think you should let her handle him... after all, she has more stake on it than you!!

I suppose you just give him little space.. and probably he'll realize your existance as well haahahaahahaahaa Good luck buddy

By MoeJoe at 30,Oct,10 08:16 other posts of MoeJoe 
Maybe you should have an affair with my penis and make yours a little jealous....

By fila1305 at 30,Oct,10 07:11 other posts of fila1305 
Don't they say 'three is a croud'? Sounds like your wife is getting a very close friendship with your penis. It can happen when there is a new friend in the picture one of the two originals feels left out. ... But perhaps you can play the jealousy card. Didn't she also bring someone into the picture? Try to get friendly with her vagina. Try to get a close bound with her and maybe your penis will get so jealous that he'll see he has neglacted you and will try to become your friend again.

Of course you could also just enjoy the time you spend as a foursome.

Adult Discussion Forum