Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

older woman

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87234 at 01,Nov,10 15:28
who likes the older woman i think there hot as hell

Similar topics: 1.Older woman advice   2.Bareback sex with an older woman : )   3.Mature preference   4.Getting Older   5.Looking for an older woman  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13585 at 03,Nov,10 15:14
I would rather have a Mature woman over a younger woman any day.

By #111922 at 02,Nov,10 11:34
at 62, my wife (a great grandmother) can't get enough cock, she needs fucking constantly. And boy does she enjoy seeing men's hard cocks all around her.
By #7976 at 03,Nov,10 00:32
If only I could be of assistance to her. I'm a rigid 58 and do love a mature woman.

By #7976 at 01,Nov,10 18:23
Women who have gained their maturity both socially and sexually make the best lovers in the world.

When a woman is very young she sees sex as a great adventure, almost a warlike game. She wants to suck and fuck a cock like its a toy she's testing to see if it will brake. If her lover doesn't perform to her limited view of perfection, she gets annoyed and pissy. On the other hand, if you fuck her brains out in just the right way she thinks she owns you and expects you to perform like a trained dog to her every whim.

When a woman reaches her mid twenties to thirties she becomes more settled in her search for a partner and sex becomes something an eternal search for the "ONE" who can mate her for life, become her lover. Instead of trying to pull the cum out of a cock she starts to relax and let her partner make her cum first. She begins to enjoy sex for the pleasure of the experience and when it's over is happy to have been pampered.

Mature women are truly the best lovers because they have done all of the prerequisites. Sex isn't something any more that they need or want, although they do both; it's becomes an art form to reach fulfillment. A mature woman will take you softly and give everything to her mate and know she will get the same or better because the result is her total satisfaction. Afterward, she is able lie with her man without a hint of clinginess yet know full well she's gently holding the reigns to his desire and can pull him in whenever she wants.

Sex with a woman of any age can be a joy. Sex with a mature woman is always satisfying.

Adult Discussion Forum