She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Even get caught looking at another guys cock by his wife and sister

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Walker at 01,Nov,10 19:42  other posts of Walker
We were at a concert sitting on the lawn. We were chatting while the concert was going on. We were on the slope of a hill and we had a large section of the lawn covered with blanket so it was a bit of a jumble. My buddy was sitting above me on the hill to my right and his wife was sitting next to him. Well his cock was visible hanging partially out of his shorts. I didn't realize at first since I had polished off a bottle and a half of wine and was now working on my third beer. I didn't realize his sister sat down right beside me and was watching me stair at his prominent cock. She whispered in my ear, that's a nice one, you should see in erect. OK I have a fetish I have come to realize after his wife explained he had a fetish and all the women love his shows. We were at a concert later in the year and my buddy hadn't shown up yet and I too was primed to accidently showoff. Being careful I let her check me out while she was getting a glass of wine. She came back and giggled you two are so alike. Well the rain started and we grabbed the tarp and umbrellas and covered up. I felt a hand grab my cock and pull it all the way out of my shorts, as she whispered in my ear thats a hot piece of meet.

So now I get the look from the women and actually my buddy when I wear shorts. So I'm looking for the next step?

Similar topics: 1.been caught   2.has your mom or sister or another woman close caught you naked or masterbating   3.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   4.Has anyone been caught looking at SYD?   5.My Sister  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 02,Nov,10 15:35 other posts of spermkiss 
ALL MEN, gay, bisexual and straight like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing. Why do you think SYD exists?
By Walker at 05,Nov,10 00:48 other posts of Walker 
Guys check out guy sizing up the competition. Most guys don't work at intimidating other guys by making their cock big. Too easy to loose control and shoot up to an erection and make everyone think they were gay. No this is a competition for the head cheerleader and getting laid.

By #88663 at 01,Nov,10 20:13
I got caught by my girlfriend! We were at a gay nude beach and I got hard as a rock!! She smiled covered me with a towel and proceeded to jerk me off while whispering in my ear "your my little fag, you like looking at cock, you want to suck another guy off don't you!!!
By Walker at 01,Nov,10 21:03 other posts of Walker 
I don't know what my buddy's wife has in mind. But his sister or should I say adopted sister told me stories of them as kids having sex. I was called over to fix a sink and my wife took the call and told me got fix her plumbing. After a bottle of wine I got to work unclogging her pipes.

Adult Discussion Forum