Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

how come so many people will look at profiles but never leave a comment of any kind?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1047 at 01,Nov,10 21:29
i will always wonder why

Similar topics: 1.Sexfein69 is an ass hole   2.Can you leave honest comments about my cock? Thanks   3.Why I have decided to leave   4.Here are another reasons to leave the site   5.Who is Dgraff ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By dickisgreat at 03,Feb,13 21:38 other posts of dickisgreat 
Because there's such an overwhelming amount of insanely hot profiles with insanely hot pics... I'd be here all day if I left a lot of comments!

Seriously - I'm not being sarcastic. I'm trying to get better about leaving comments, if only a "hot!" and a
By #147052 at 05,Feb,13 15:42
same here!
By dickisgreat at 06,Feb,13 05:35 other posts of dickisgreat 

By #1047 at 01,Nov,10 21:33
true but seems kind of sad since we are all on here to see and be seen
By alittlesnail at 03,Feb,13 01:03 other posts of alittlesnail 
It is true,but please don't build your confidence on some people comments,I got a lot of comments and compliments from some other people ,but I have got used to if there is not comments,I know it is sad after you put a nice pic you think should deserve some nice comments,but people probably will look at it ,but doesn't mean they like it.

I usually like uncut cock,so sometimes if I see a cut penis ,I don't leave comments,unless that person leave comments for me ,but i don't want to be fake,i am not really like it,but not dislike it,so i don't leave comments

By rocket1 at 03,Feb,13 19:10 other posts of rocket1 
why is it sad.like peach said,sometimes just don't wanna comment or log on for a quick look.stop lookin at who visited your page and that will all go away!!!

By #301038 at 02,Feb,13 07:43
There could be many reasons why I wouldn't leave a comment after viewing a profile:

1. Got nothing nice to say.

2. Member engages in the activity that I'm not particularly found off

3. Busy, just want to see, who pm'ed me, and if I'm not interested, I just choose not to engage. Otherwise it never leads to anything good.

4. Just want to look at some pics, without leaving comments.
By Narcan at 02,Feb,13 09:06 other posts of Narcan 
Yes, and how many times to you want to type: "Nice cock"?

By bella! at 02,Feb,13 09:43 other posts of bella! 
Peach is spot on!

By #61033 at 03,Feb,13 16:31

By #13219 at 04,Nov,10 03:06
Voyers may not leave comments.. If I go to a page and dont like what I see I leave without a adding a comment
By #13219 at 04,Nov,10 03:11
I also normally leave comments if the guy appears to be straight. Some str8 guys are offended by comments by gays. I have been banned a couple of times for commenting on str8 guys
By #13219 at 04,Nov,10 03:12
correction NORMALLY DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS
By #77154 at 04,Nov,10 04:07
Interesting. So does that mean you are suppressing yourself or str8 bashing ? Personally I've never understood discrimination by sexual preference. After-all, do you categorize me for eating nothing but beans ? Sitting next to me probably not. Unless my bean eating were to affect you, and I let it, you have no right to concern yourself with my bean consumption. But I realize people dont understand this. So back to my point. I dont care if your gay, straight, black, white, male, female, a chimp or a gorilla if my pics turn you on enough to prompt a reaction with a comment, we both win ! Regardless of what your sticking your tongue into on the other side of this screen ! So D12, your welcome on my page, but please say something nice !

Oh and back to the original post, no, I rarely leave comments if nothing on peoples pages doesn't turn me on or interest me.
By slipper at 04,Nov,10 04:50 other posts of slipper 
I think dances12 was saying that he tries not to offend str8s by leaving them comments since it has gotten him banned in the past, but mistyped and simply was correcting the error just above your comment.

By slipper at 03,Nov,10 15:23 other posts of slipper 
Maybe their mothers told them, "If you can't say something nice..."

By #7976 at 01,Nov,10 22:48
If someone leaves me a comment, I try to comment back however, if I'm randomly seeing who's new, who's online, who's whatever, then I typically simply open the profile page, check it out and move on. The one's I would like to contact I either say hi in private chat or comment on their photos.

I don't think there's an imperative that says every time you visit a site you have to leave a comment. By the way, if your interested in who does visit your site, (you may already know this) go to your main page, select [Social] then [Who's visited your page]. Everyone who visited your page in the past 15 days shows up. I usually check them out since they were interested enough to check me out and if there's an interest in communicating, I drop them a line.

Otherwise, just enjoy that folks are interested enough to check you out. Like everything else in life, if there's interest there will be communication. If not, on to the next person of interest.

Adult Discussion Forum