Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

am i too overweight @210lbs (95kg) @6'2" (185cm)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13079 at 26,May,09 03:31
cause I can't find the reason for not getting laid...

Similar topics: 1.In The Closet   2.optical illusion   3.Size of Cock from Weight   4.Obesely Fat Men Nude   5.Im new. How do u over come the fear?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 26,May,09 23:16
At one point I too was overweight but I think I had more girlfriends and sexual partners than at any other time in my life. They were good looking women too. I think a lack of getting laid is more of a mental thing than a weight thing. Be confident in who you are and let your girlfriends know you are. They look for a confident, attentive partner more than anything else. At least that is my experience as a male. Any ladies or gents have other opinions and backgrounds?
By #13079 at 27,May,09 00:07
wow, this is the kind of post I was waiting for!
I have no idea if I act confident and when I act confident... besides I might me fugly, anyways I dont wanna show my face.. theres definetly something wrong that I get ZERO pussy :((
I'm getting sick of wanking, but its more like an addiction now... plus, they say I'm emphatic/insistent... :\
By #7976 at 27,May,09 00:16
I suppose it might have a lot to do with being 18. When I was your age I wasn't getting much either but was just starting to find sexual relationships with women, not girls, to be easier. By the time I reached 25 I had been married for four years and had done two tours of Vietnam. At 26, I graduated from College and was divorced. That's when the fun began. I started getting ladies in my bed at an astounding rate and had some fantastic experiences sexually. I wouldn't be too upset about getting no sex, just hang in there and let time and maturity work it's magic.

Adult Discussion Forum