Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Your virginity how and when did you lose it?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #100272 at 10,Nov,10 00:24
When did you first have sex and how was it for you?

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   2.100% virgin in Netherlands   3.best way to lose you cock sucking virginity   4.Losing my V Card   5.Inexperienced  

New Comment

Comments:
By #166251 at 31,May,11 06:35
I was 11 year old it were in the summer holidays before I started high school. She was 14 n baby sitting for my nieces who lived a few doors away from me so I decided to keep her company once the kids went to bed she asked if I had ever had a bj I said no.she led me to the sofa sat down undid my jeans n sucked me off I were lovin it she stopped about 5 mins later then she lifted her skirt took down her knickers layed back told me to get between her legs she put it In for me and it wer great from then on we fucked many times over the years after that. wer still good friends now shes married shes faithful to her hubby although it would not be a gud idea to leave us alone for 2 long

By SpiceySkin at 14,Nov,10 05:03 other posts of SpiceySkin 
My first ever sexual experience was when I was 16, and the neighbor was 18. I had returned from a 2 hour bike training ride and he was working on his car. It was a very hot humid summer day. He was wearing shorts that were a few sizes too small, and I was in my Spandex biking shorts and a jersey. He came over riding a small bmx style bicycle into the garage to chit-chat. He was sitting on the small bike rocking it back and forth as we were talking and I noticed his cockhead poking out. He noticed me looking at it and it started to get bigger. Soon it was FULLY erect and 3 niches were sticking out. He was noticing my erection in my tight cycling shorts as well. I told him I needed to cool off with a shower and he was welcome to come in and watch cable tv as they didn't have cable. I grabbed some clothes and we headed downstairs to the big tv. I turned it on for him and he sat on the couch and I noticed his cock had pretty much come out of his tight shorts. I headed off to the shower in the basement and left the door open about 4 inches. The cutain on the shower was clear plastic, so I was very exposed. After showering for a few minutes and jacking a few times, I looked at the door and I could see him. He asked if I needed any help and I replied that I always get erect in the shower after a good bike ride. He came in fully naked with his 7 inch erect circumsized cock that he was probably jerking too. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He joined me in the shower and we touched each others throbbing cocks. IT WAS AN AMAZING FEELING! He told me to put my hands up on the wall, soaped up my ass and started humping my ass crack. I asked him not to go in my ass and he replied that he didn't want to, that my firm ass felt awesome on his dick. He reached around grabbing my cock and I came in about 20 seconds of him jacking me off. He came all over my back a few seconds later. 2 weeks later he went to basic training for the Navy. He now lives 500 miles away and I still have not been able to tell him how much I loved our encounter!

By #88663 at 12,Nov,10 17:27
I was 12 when I lost mine to the boy across the street! He penetrated me first and than I penetrated him a few days latter.... it hurt like hell the first few times than we discovered vaseline

By #7976 at 10,Nov,10 01:01
As a present from a girl in high school on my 16th. Birthday. It wasn't that great but then, it was my first time on a cold park bench. At least I think it was cold.

Adult Discussion Forum