Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Toilet Cubicle fun with another???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94718 at 18,Nov,10 21:36
Just wondering what it was like if anyone's ever had a little something extra in a public restroom or not....

Similar topics: 1.public toilet / woods fun   2.Smile   3.Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!   4.your sexy total stranger encounters...pls share   5.Toilet Rolls  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 11,Jul,22 15:24 other posts of knewbi 
So far I have never had another guy in a public rest room. Had a few women though. But, I have jerked off many a time in them after seeing some guy or gal that got my motor running and needed to be relieved.

By #662360 at 28,Jun,22 17:58
As I’ve written in a blog. I was once in a strip club watching girls strip when a guy asked me if I “wanted one” and made it clear he was offering a hand job. I was feeling lonely, frisky and frustrated and up for anything. I’d enjoyed being wanked by boys at school before so I had experience. We went to the public restroom of the place, dropped our trousers and pants then hand jobbed each other till we came over the cubicle wall. We had a brief relationship after that.

By #116477 at 21,Nov,10 18:02
Yeah I 'had a little something extra in a public restroom' once..
Trust me though you wouldn't have wanted to be there..and it wasn't restful at all.
It was Brown and definitely a few 'extra' portions over the limit.. It was like giving birth to a lunatic gorilla, but a lot smellier(I would imagine) and with nuts too..

By MoeJoe at 22,Nov,10 09:07 other posts of MoeJoe 
Cloned yourself....eh ?
By #116477 at 22,Nov,10 16:19
No I'm not Brown - you must pay more attention
By #116477 at 22,Nov,10 17:17
p.s. You'll have to be a little sharper and wittier than that to snipe effectively
By MoeJoe at 23,Nov,10 09:51 other posts of MoeJoe 
I must have touched a nerve or I wouldn't have gotten that clever comeback.
By #116477 at 24,Nov,10 15:44
Incorrect - it was lame(weak)- no nerves touched or damaged. No, I just always give 'that clever comeback' haven't you noticed a pattern yet?
By MoeJoe at 24,Nov,10 20:42 other posts of MoeJoe 
Yes....

By #3997 at 19,Nov,10 17:48
No but have been offered in a restroom, I have had a little bit extra in an adult book store

Adult Discussion Forum