Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Self pic challenges

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #118669 at 19,Nov,10 19:44
Anyone else find it a real challenge to get your dick to stay fully hard while trying to take good pics of yourself?

Similar topics: 1.CHALLENGES!   2.*CHALLENGES - WEEK 1*   3.Challenge   4.Challenge   5.Pic/Video Challenges for Inspiration  

New Comment

Comments:
By #390248 at 26,Nov,16 13:45
I just mentioned this in another thread. happens all the time. Frustrates the hell out of me. As with you, even when I cum during these pic sessions, (which is often), I rarely have the erection I get when having actual sex. Twas a time I had the opposite problem: standing straight up at the most inappropriate times. lol

comment was supposed to be a reply to kmauf
By spermkiss at 26,Nov,16 16:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Welcome to middle age.

Oh, for those glory days of youth when one's dick would get hard at the drop of a hat and stay hard for what seemed like forever. Every young man's greatest fear is getting an erection at an inappropriate time and place. When a man reaches his mature years he finds that there are a lot of things in life that are worse than having an erection. One of them is not having an erection.
By #390248 at 26,Nov,16 22:47
true true

By #519017 at 25,Nov,16 16:44
No problem. I use an iPad with its camera set to self pictures with a 10 second timer. When I'm up rock hard I tap the camera button and it's not difficult to keep up hard for 10 seconds. Sometimes I lightly finger my dick until 2 seconds to go then tense my dick muscles and hope I don't jerk my load before the camera clicks.

By #102374 at 19,Nov,10 21:07
Yes, soon as I grab the camera he gives up.Even the come shots aren't full hardon.
By #521359 at 25,Nov,16 16:28
Use a Camera tripod and take the pics with Self-timer so u have your hands Free and Get in the Horns Mode of exposing your manhood !!!
--------------------------------------- added after 54 seconds

Sorry Shows have read the page until the end
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

Should

By #7976 at 19,Nov,10 22:33
Basically, an inexpensive tri-pod (possibly a desktop model) and a reasonably good digital camera (or cell phone cam) are all you need in this day and age to take fairly professional photos. Set up the camera before you even begin to get an erection and if possible, set it to shoot random interval photos or get a long photo release so you can snap the pix whenever your ready without taking your mind off your business.

By #107983 at 19,Nov,10 21:04
OHHHHHHHH yes, i think mine gets offended when i tell him to say "cheese"

Adult Discussion Forum