pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ladies: large penis question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #31349 at 26,Nov,10 19:35
Every so often my wife and I talk about experiences before we got married. A few nights ago we had an awesome session. Afterwards, she asked if she felt snug to my dick. I was a good husband and said 'it felt just fine to me!' The reason she asked is that before I entered her she had used some of her toys to warmup. Small one, medium sized and then a very thick/long dong she doesn't use very much. She really got off with the big one as she usually does. Usually, after she's had the big dong and I enter it feels really nice actually. Not super loose but, well, it just feels good. This night though, I admit that I was kinda bouncing around in there. To the point I almost stopped and had her put the big dong back in there. But, I kept on going and managed to cum nicely inside her. Back to the conversation. She thanked me for the answer I gave and said 'this was one of those times I needed more of the big dong...are you mad?' Of course I said I wasn't mad. She has shared about her 'large' experiences and after some direct questions from me I had learned she really got off with one of them in particular. She had measured this guy when he was totally erect and said with a ruler on the top of his cock he was exactly 10 inches long. He was very thick also. She described sex with him as being constant orgasm for her just about every time he was in her. She said it took a few times before she was able to take most of it and only a few times was he able to 'bury' it as she described it. The other night she said it was like her pussy had relaxed and opened up to accomodate him again.

So, my question to the ladies who have had large ones before. Has your pussy ever done something similar when you were with a smaller or regular sized guy?

Similar topics: 1.Cock QUESTION for the LADIES   2.hung before the puberty(for only 8+ in size)   3.Wowed By Large Penises   4.Any information you care to share ladies?   5.A question for the ladies-  

New Comment

Comments:
By #103905 at 27,Nov,10 04:05
I have found that some love a hugh cock. but most are very happy if they can find someone that cares enough to do what it takes to work it good/ take time to find out what turns her on, try to please her fist. I found that if you try to take her higher, she will try to take you higher too.

Adult Discussion Forum