Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #108627 at 28,Nov,10 04:06
I was curious if any other woman have been come on by other woman & what have you said? Have you conceeded & what was it like? I am very much into men & wonder what makes one cross over & what it would be like?

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.Watching a woman pee   3.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   4.why there are some lousy straight guy here   5.Do men hunt women like predators hunt prey?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Walker at 02,Dec,10 03:16 other posts of Walker 
Years ago my fuck buddy was interested in my new girlfriend. She admitted she was bi-curious. She and her husband had an agreement when he was out of town anything goes. She would be over almost every night to fuck and talk. Funny she told me things she made me promis never to let out. We were camping the four of us and she was wild. After strip poker we slept naked bgbg. She got fucked twice that night. She got her threesome. My GF and I fucked in the woods And I got a BJ from my FB. She wanted to taste cunt, that was not hers.

By #119027 at 01,Dec,10 22:02
I have that happen to me alot. I have very short hair and not many male friends. I dated a guy who was very understanding and never pressured my to satisfy him except rub him through his pants. We would kiss and he would fondle me and get me off orally. He was very good at sucking me off. He broke up with me and later I found out he wasn't a guy!
By #7976 at 02,Dec,10 02:58
So, how did you feel when you discovered his/her secret?

By #113848 at 28,Nov,10 08:14
keep an open mind, you might meet the right woman to experiment with

By #59855 at 28,Nov,10 05:42
From Matt's Wife: I consider myself bi-curious. I have been with one woman when Matt and I swung with another couple, it was alot of fun.

Adult Discussion Forum