Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Suck cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94902 at 01,Dec,10 17:40
As I get older I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck cock. Have to wonder what it would taste & feel like in my mouth.

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #99845 at 02,Dec,10 01:22
If you just try it, you wont wonder anymore.And it may take a few times to really decide if you like it.

By spermkiss at 01,Dec,10 23:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Go for it! Taking another man's penis into your mouth and using your lips and tongue to bring him to climax is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding things you can do. To know that you have given another man sexual pleasure and a satisfying orgasm is a really good feeling. His sperm is his gift to you for a job well done and you should graciously accept that gift. After you have rolled it around in your mouth to savor the flavor, swallow it with pride, knowing that he has given you part of himself. Be happy that it will go down into your gut, be digested and become muscle tissue in your body. Part of him will become part of you. When men suck each other off it promotes true brotherhood of men.

By #6437 at 01,Dec,10 18:24
Mmm I am a abi cocksucker. The first cock you suck is soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood. After that your a hooked cocksucker.

Adult Discussion Forum